PDA

View Full Version : Eddie George a Cowboy?

Bull's-eye
07-22-2004, 08:46 PM
Eddie George wants to play in Dallas and the Cowboys are talking to him. Eddie is past his prime, but he would provide Dallas with some valuable insurance. He could be used in a limited role, maybe as a short yardage runner or back-up running back. Eddie would bring leadership and experience to the Cowboys. What does everybody else think?

Papa Smurf 05
07-22-2004, 09:25 PM
I would love to see George sport the Blue and Silver. I think he would help the Cowboys out alot. His hard-working attitude could be useful to these younger guys coming up. Teach 'em how to run THROUGH someone, rather than around lol.

Old Tiger
07-22-2004, 10:51 PM
Even though he's past his prime he's still better than what they got.

Z motion 10 out on 2
07-22-2004, 11:19 PM
I would like to see him a Cowboy as well. Let him compete for the starting job with JJ.

mwynn05
07-22-2004, 11:21 PM
dont get him. if he doesnt get the PT he thinks he should he will whine and be nothing but a problem. Big name players have big egos

CRHSeagle
07-23-2004, 12:48 AM
Bill already has one big ego on his team with Keyshawn. Im pretty sure Eddie George knows what type of team Big Bill runs. His leadership abilities will help JJ alot plus it will take the load off his back to be a good running back right away.

Old Tiger
07-23-2004, 12:51 AM
Keyshawn just wants the damn ball! what's so bad about that? lol

spiveyrat
07-23-2004, 06:42 AM
Eddie George a cowboy? I'm ok with that! :D

Bigdog1
07-23-2004, 08:40 AM
The Tuna won't put up with the whining, Keyshawn knows this and George will find out quick. He will sit their butt on the bench and quick. I watched him sit people last year for making one mistake that cost the team, something that probably should have been done a long time ago. On a another note, I would also like to see George in Blue and Silver. Now if we could just get a quarterback....