PDA

View Full Version : The Big Bad BC Cardinals

Cardplayer12
07-22-2004, 08:36 PM
Were looking to make a big run for the playoffs this year and will suprise alot of teams. we have good talent comming up and will have a great team for the next few years so anyone who doughts use you will feel are wrath.

La Grange
07-22-2004, 08:45 PM
Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh Awwwwwwwwww

...Everyone beware :D ...

RBARKER
07-22-2004, 08:47 PM
You wouldn't happen to be kin to Old Card would ya?:D

WOS92
07-22-2004, 08:48 PM
BC might have an excellent shot at a playoff spot this year indeed, depending on how well those young players develop. But please, please read through your post. Old Card would be very upset if he knew that I, a WO-S grad, had to point out the following serious errors for a BC grad:

We(')re looking to make a big run for the playoffs this year and will suprise (surprise) alot (a lot) of teams. (W)we have good talent comming (coming) up and will have a great team for the next few years (,) so anyone who doughts (doubts) use (us) you (unnecessary word) will feel are (our) wrath.

I know this isn't a term paper, but come on...

La Grange
07-22-2004, 08:54 PM
Originally posted by WOS92
BC might have an excellent shot at a playoff spot this year indeed, depending on how well those young players develop. But please, please read through your post. Old Card would be very upset if he knew that I, a WO-S grad, had to point out the following serious errors for a BC grad:

We(')re looking to make a big run for the playoffs this year and will suprise (surprise) alot (a lot) of teams. (W)we have good talent comming (coming) up and will have a great team for the next few years (,) so anyone who doughts (doubts) use (us) you (unnecessary word) will feel are (our) wrath.

:D Great grammatical debriefing.

Old Green
07-22-2004, 08:56 PM

I know this isn't a term paper, but come on... :D :clap:

JasperDog94
07-22-2004, 09:11 PM
Wow! That was really tough to read. Thanks for the corrections 92. That made more sense.

BTW Cardplayer12, how long have you been looking at this site before joining? Just wondering because you sure are coming in here shootin' from the hip for someone with only 5 posts.

lepfan
07-22-2004, 09:30 PM

The teacher in me wanted to do that....:D

WOS1
07-22-2004, 10:55 PM

Dude... thank you so much for deciphering those hieroglyphics for me 92. In that last sentence, I thought he was threatening to beat someone up in a doughnut shop.:thinking: :eek:

pirate4state
07-23-2004, 12:18 AM
Originally posted by WOS1
Dude... thank you so much for deciphering those hieroglyphics for me 92. In that last sentence, I thought he was threatening to beat someone up in a doughnut shop.:thinking: :eek: I am still rolling over this!!! :D :D Thanks for the laugh...now I can go to bed. ;)

spiveyrat
07-23-2004, 06:50 AM
Doughnut shop... LOL!!! That was great!

I think I remember OC talking about a rumor of a bunch of the upper-classmen walking away from the team again this year. If so, that won't bode well for the Cardinals.

sinton66
07-23-2004, 07:29 AM
He'll learn soon enough that the posters on this board really aren't into the rah rah jazz. If all he has to offer is the old" We'll rip you up and hand you your arses" stuff, folks on here will tire of him quickly.

ej2525
07-23-2004, 07:59 AM
I am from Bridge City & I am embarrassed of that post!! :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :confused:

duckbutter
07-23-2004, 09:02 AM
Where is Old Card?? I haven't seen him post in a long time.

ej2525
07-23-2004, 09:27 AM
He is Incognito presently!:eyetwitch

BlueBlood
07-23-2004, 11:21 AM
I did notice that Old Cardinal was on 3A Downlow at 8:00 this morning but he did not leave a message. So be where! He is lurking about.