PDA

View Full Version : Gainesville vs. Burnet - State game now available...

KTJ
07-21-2004, 04:53 PM
When I was back home recently, I found out that the Gainesville Booster Club is selling the championship game available on VHS.

This is for those who wanted this information a while back.

olddawggreen
07-21-2004, 07:56 PM
As sad as it was, I would like to get one. Im in Fort Worth and Denton during the week and could run up to Gainesville to pick one up. Can you tell me who to call or where to go to pick one up? Also was it filmed professionally or is it the game tape? Thanks ODG

HighSchool Fan
07-21-2004, 08:07 PM
go to www.goredsports.com and click on booster club. that will give you the info that you are looking for.

WOS1
07-21-2004, 11:45 PM
Guys, is there anyone from that area that I could possibly mail the money to and they could mail the tape back? I'd love to have it.

SintonFan
07-22-2004, 01:25 AM
Originally posted by WOS1
Guys, is there anyone from that area that I could possibly mail the money to and they could mail the tape back? I'd love to have it.
If you find anyone that would be willing to do that let me know.;)

HighSchool Fan
07-22-2004, 06:30 AM
I live about 20 miles from there and have family that lives there. I'll get them for you guys if no one else will.

WOS1
07-22-2004, 10:13 AM
Tell you what, I don't want to put you out so I could mail you the money and the next time you head that way, if you really don't mind, you could pick it up and mail it back. I would also send you a self adressed envelope with the postage. If this sounds ok then PM me your address and I'll get it in the mail.

KTJ
07-22-2004, 10:25 AM
I have the address and phone number of the place you can get them if you'd like. Just send me a PM.