PDA

View Full Version : Jasper 55 Diboll 21 Final

Reveille
10-25-2002, 10:21 PM
nm

ThaRealBulldog
10-25-2002, 10:23 PM
Well a fella from Diboll predicted Diboll by 32, he was alittle off.

eye of the tiger
10-25-2002, 10:25 PM
Big win for Jasper. Congrats

Reveille
10-25-2002, 10:27 PM
Yeah, he will be eating some crow about right now.

FBmania
10-25-2002, 10:31 PM
Great job JB looks like diboll #74 didn't step-up tonight. He probably won't be back for awhile. :D

spiveyrat
10-25-2002, 11:03 PM
Here comes 74's dinner...
caw caw caw :D

DibollFan11
10-25-2002, 11:11 PM
Great game feed us some crow :p We held Jasper 0-0 till the second quater! It was a very good game but Jasper threw some long throws down field an boosted the score showed no class as far as talking crap every 5 mins but other than that Jasper has a great ball club an talking some little noise made the match more worth keeping an eye on. 74# is my bro he plays end he done a good job tonight just couldnt get around one tall black guy is all i can say lol. Hope you guys go to state so we can say "Well we played the state champs" i speak for diboll when i say goooood game an we get the crow lol GO JAXS!

ThaRealBulldog
10-25-2002, 11:35 PM
Looks like he could have played better, Jasper 55 and Diboll 21. Thats a nice golf course near Diboll's stadium maybe thats the jax sport??

Chris Hart
10-25-2002, 11:56 PM
Anybody know how Jasper's #40 played tonight?

Jason1725
10-26-2002, 12:51 AM
#40 had a good game tonight, not sure about what his stats are but I thought he did good. As far as showing no class that award has to go to the debacle of your coach. The guy clearly put the ball down while bracing himself while falling trying to get the first down. The players were angry after what happened against Newton and Diboll just simply were caught in a bad place. I thought your QB was pretty good but the "overated" Bulldogs somehow found a way to stop him. The best thing of the night was listening to a Lufkin radio station trying to get scores hearing " Jasper got pounded tonight 55-15" I almost drove off the road from laughing too much.

Jason1725
10-26-2002, 12:53 AM
It was also classy to unplug the power to the Dawg House after half time. That was pretty good, and the chain guy who mouthed off to my helper was nice as well but all in all it was a good game.

IveyOldschool02
10-26-2002, 01:01 AM
What happened to Diboll winning State and beating Jasper? I guess they are still a little shell shocked from the Giddings butt whippin a year ago and now the Jasper whippin they just received...

Jason1725
10-26-2002, 01:15 AM
I figured it out, he was confused all week and thought they were playing Jasper, ARKANSAS

DibollFan11
10-26-2002, 02:08 AM
lol all part of what we like to call bluff of course you guys didnt take it but we wanted to make the most out of one of the most intense games of our season congrads you guys are very talented an very huge oh god. Ill be listening to you guys on the radio come the state championship time.

OldSchoolBulldog
10-26-2002, 02:27 AM
DibollFan11:
Great game feed us some crow :p We held Jasper 0-0 till the second quater! It was a very good game but Jasper threw some long throws down field an boosted the score showed no class as far as talking crap every 5 mins but other than that Jasper has a great ball club an talking some little noise made the match more worth keeping an eye on. 74# is my bro he plays end he done a good job tonight just couldnt get around one tall black guy is all i can say lol. Hope you guys go to state so we can say "Well we played the state champs" i speak for diboll when i say goooood game an we get the crow lol GO JAXS!Talking about showing no class. Your coach should have been thrown out of the game in the 1st half. He disagreed with a call. That's O.K. But he stayed on the field for about 15 min, and refused to leave. At the end of the 1st half he proceeded to publicly "ball out" your quarterback for a mistake that your coaching staff made with clock management.

So, don't tell me about no class. Your leaders (head coach) show the example of no class. Leading up to the game your fans (#11) has shown the example of no class.

So "Shut-Up" take your beating like a man!!
You are the one who started this by talking trash.

So, again, EAT THIS CROW.

OldSchoolBulldog
10-26-2002, 02:31 AM
DibollFan11:
Great game feed us some crow :p We held Jasper 0-0 till the second quater! It was a very good game but Jasper threw some long throws down field an boosted the score showed no class as far as talking crap every 5 mins but other than that Jasper has a great ball club an talking some little noise made the match more worth keeping an eye on. 74# is my bro he plays end he done a good job tonight just couldnt get around one tall black guy is all i can say lol. Hope you guys go to state so we can say "Well we played the state champs" i speak for diboll when i say goooood game an we get the crow lol GO JAXS!Why does it matter to you the the tall guy was black. Why don't you stop worrying about the color of the wrapper that people come in. Just line up and respect people for their talent.

OldSchoolBulldog
10-26-2002, 02:33 AM
DibollFan11:
Great game feed us some crow :p We held Jasper 0-0 till the second quater! It was a very good game but Jasper threw some long throws down field an boosted the score showed no class as far as talking crap every 5 mins but other than that Jasper has a great ball club an talking some little noise made the match more worth keeping an eye on. 74# is my bro he plays end he done a good job tonight just couldnt get around one tall black guy is all i can say lol. Hope you guys go to state so we can say "Well we played the state champs" i speak for diboll when i say goooood game an we get the crow lol GO JAXS!And you showed class when??? Review some of your previous comment on this board and tell me about class.

OldSchoolBulldog
10-26-2002, 02:39 AM
All and All:

Diboll, you tried hard. Your #4 gave it all he had. He is a very good player. Good luck with your remaining games. This was a good one. I enjoyed it.

PappaBear
10-27-2002, 01:41 AM
speaking of class, thanks for giving our JV
some practice in the 4th, your lucky we called off the DOGGS!!

DibollFan11
10-27-2002, 03:40 AM
You talk now but when your 32 remaining seniors are gone next year dont come crying about how your starters are just sophmores or juniors your up coming players are..We had 6 seniors rest sophs jrs an 2 freshman learning an working hard this whole season, shoot we held you guys 0-0 the first quater i think it was damn good for our size being so much smaller. The kid that was black i meant no racist comment so dont try to pull crap out of a hat on that one. Talking crap is apart of the game if you havent learnt to deal with it by now then thats just your problem. I think Jasper will make it far in the play-offs but will be upset by a good ball club come 2nd or 3rd round. See kyrbiville friday it all comes down to this ball game.

<small>[ October 27, 2002, 02:44 AM: Message edited by: DibollFan11 ]</small>

OldSchoolBulldog
10-27-2002, 05:24 AM
DibollFan11:
You talk now but when your 32 remaining seniors are gone next year dont come crying about how your starters are just sophmores or juniors your up coming players are..We had 6 seniors rest sophs jrs an 2 freshman learning an working hard this whole season, shoot we held you guys 0-0 the first quater i think it was damn good for our size being so much smaller. The kid that was black i meant no racist comment so dont try to pull crap out of a hat on that one. Talking crap is apart of the game if you havent learnt to deal with it by now then thats just your problem. I think Jasper will make it far in the play-offs but will be upset by a good ball club come 2nd or 3rd round. See kyrbiville friday it all comes down to this ball game.First of all, saying that you held Jasper to 0 - 0 in the first quarter has just as much weight as saying that from Monday to Friday at about 8pm you held Jasper to 0 - 0. It doesn't matter.

Now, as for you not being able to see past the color of the player who beat you. That is your problem (maybe mental or emotion) not mine. I didn't mention anything about you being a racist, you brought that up. I just made a comment on how you chose to describe a situation. So, you defind your comment, I want.

Also, let me continue. I believe that you did not mean anything racist when you made your comment. It just shows how you chose to look at the world. But, don't try to turn the situation around. YOU are accountable for what you say.

Let's keep it light. Getting back to talking crap. Some people talk crap, some people perform. Diboll talked crap, the Jasper Bulldogs perform. And what's with this "...seniors are gone next year dont come crying.. bah, bah, bah, bah,..." give it up man!!!! Jasper beat Diboll (no, Jasper put an old fashion whipping on Diboll). In fact, if you want to hear some "good crap talking" Jasper will never, never ever, never, never, never,.......never ever lose to Diboll.

Now, how about that for talking crap! I know that I got out of control on this one but, forgive me. I've just had a belly full of the stuff that some Diboll supporters have been serving up and I had to regurgitate.

By the way DibollFan11 how is that CROW.

bulldog_man
10-27-2002, 09:57 PM
Well, Diboll said that their all state tackles and their nose guard (suppoosed pride and joy of thier defense) was going to shut out Jaspers Big O. Im sorry to tell them that thier so called pride and joy wasn't much to handle by Jasper's center and guards. All and all i think they enjoyed playing with the little guys. Jasper pretty much scored at will against Diboll.

mistanice
10-28-2002, 12:19 AM
Don't knock these "little guys", they played their hearts out. They didn't care what the score was, they kept trying, not letting the score put them down. It's not the size of the dog in the fight, its the size of the fight in the dog.

spiveyrat
10-28-2002, 12:55 PM
It would appear that there are some who don't like the taste of crow. I think I remember Jason saying something about being a gourmet chef. Perhaps he can help?

It's time to move past this one and focus on Woodville now. Gotta live in the present, not the past or future.

DibollFan11
10-28-2002, 04:06 PM
Everyone has there time to shine an its Jaspers time this year or maybe next but everyone has there down years, have fun this year but ill watch the board for the next couple of years an see how you guys are doing. Jasper boys had no class on the field steady cussing an talking crap to our players an you could hear it from the stands. I dont down Jasper just some of the players with this trash talking..its part of the game yes i said it before but i guess itll come back an bite them sometime soon.

Reveille
10-28-2002, 04:43 PM
11, it is over and done. Do something productive like starting a new thread about Diboll and Kirbyville. Instead of being worried about Jasper, you guys should be worried about Kirbyville. If you guys win, you are in the playoffs.

DibollFan11
10-28-2002, 06:07 PM
Good Job your a smart fellow...

Jason1725
10-28-2002, 08:51 PM
Hey SpiveyRat are you who I think you are? If so what in the world are you doing way up there in Kansas?