PDA

View Full Version : Levelland (Lubbock) Info?

Green Ranger
07-19-2004, 10:40 PM
Can anybody give me any info the Lobos of Levelland. I know they just dropped down to 3a, can somebody help me out?

PhiI C
07-20-2004, 12:00 AM
I don't know about recently but they have had some championship girls basketball teams in 4A.

PhiI C
07-20-2004, 12:03 AM
I think today and tomorrow may be the critical part of the Tour De France and hopefully Lance will take over completely. He is in great shape but you never know what will happen. GO LANCE GO!

PhiI C
07-20-2004, 12:05 AM
Sorry about the prior post. I met for it to be on a new thread and it wouldn't let me delete it. apologia.

KTJ
07-20-2004, 12:19 AM
Region I is gonna be a killer in girls basketball with traditional powers Canyon and Levelland in the mix. Combine that with Perryton and Decatur? Geez.

Phil C
07-20-2004, 08:11 AM
Hey KTJ are you going to make any of the women's soccer games at UT? I know if I were in Austin I would make some especially the UT vs A&M game. It was a great one last year that was televised. UT had outplayed the Aggies bad but the Aggies had got a lucky shot that went in and it looked like it was going to hold till the last few seconds then UT scored with about 36 seconds in the game to tie it 1 - 1. With about two minutes left in the second overtime UT got a penalty kick near the Aggie goal and made it to win 2 to 1. A great game by two great teams.

KTJ
07-20-2004, 04:21 PM
Phil, I've never been to a women's soccer game. I am, though, going to make several more volleyball games.

lobo12
07-20-2004, 10:28 PM
they havent been real good the past couple of years but i hear they have some good athletes coming up and should be a strong team the next couple of years. whose district are they in?

Da Mules
07-22-2004, 08:00 PM
Levelland joins Muleshoe, Brownfield, Littlefield, and Lubbock Cooper in 2-3A. Littlefield about 20 miles from Levelland has played them almost every year for the last umpteen years, and wins about as often as not. We don't look for Levelland to be an instant powerhouse in football. I "think" the last time any Muleshoe football team played Levelland would have been an 8th grade game when the current juniours were 8th graders; da Mules beat the Lobos pretty badly. The Lobos are good in roundball both boys and girls. District 2-3A football will be a dogfight between Lubbock Cooper and Muleshoe this year; I think Levelland is in for a tougher time of it than the numbers indicate.