PDA

View Full Version : Im Back!

mustang04
07-18-2004, 09:37 PM
man..havent visited through here in a looong time. I was talkin to rangermom earlier about how im gonna miss playin football, but now i got to watch the guys i used to call pups fill in the spots we left, i cant wait till Mustang Football starts again!

Ranger Mom
07-18-2004, 09:41 PM
I'm gonna miss watching you too!! (Or Ash is anyway!!);)

mustang04
07-18-2004, 10:19 PM
well..im an optimist, so i could look at it this way....now i can sit w/ yall at games and talk haha

Ranger Mom
07-18-2004, 10:21 PM
That's true...are you gonna sit with us during the Sweetwater/Greenwood game??:D

Wildstangs is gonna come to the Abilene Wylie/Greenwood game. I told him he could sit with me, if he didn't mind sitting with a noisy group of moms!!

mustang04
07-18-2004, 10:29 PM
of course ill sit w/ yall, but when yall play s'water...ill have to go back from side to side haha, but the abilene and wylie game...i will def. cheer for yall over wylie, but i might have to go see some friends from there too....man its HARD knowing everybody haha

Ranger Mom
07-18-2004, 10:40 PM
Actually, Sweetwater will be playing Lubbock Cooper (I think that is what Wildstangs said) when we play Abilene Wylie.

Wildstangs is going to see Gwood and A Wylie since it is right there where he lives!

wildstangs
07-18-2004, 10:46 PM
Sweetwater is @ Cooper that week. Welcome back man, I noticed the Sweetwater staff has lost like 3 coaches over the summer.

mustang04
07-18-2004, 10:51 PM
thanx man, great to be back, actually we've lost like 6-7 coaches, but 4 were football coaches, so we'll just have to see how everything turns out, glad s'water will be playin lubbock cooper there, that will make it easy for me to go to abilene instead of missin my boyz

wildstangs
07-18-2004, 10:53 PM
Where are you heading to college?

vet93
07-18-2004, 10:54 PM
Glad to see you stop in for a visit Mustang04...you gotta keep up with all of these west texas folks...they are fast becoming like family. I am also having a hard time rooting against anybody, because I know too many great people in each of the towns.

mustang04
07-18-2004, 11:02 PM
im going to Angelo State so i will be closer to vet93 haha, but i was going to go to Texas tech, but its too much, i was registered for all my classes, already in Pre-Med and everything, but i decided it would be much wiser to head to Angelo, plus Angelo has a really good Pre-Med program, at least now im close to everybody, sweetwater, Abilene, Ballinger, etc.

GO ASU RAMS hehe

vet93
07-18-2004, 11:18 PM
I think that you will like ASU. It is a good school with a lot of good people. Maybe I will have to see if I can meet everybody at one of these games again this year. Good luck in the coming year!

Originally posted by mustang04
im going to Angelo State so i will be closer to vet93 haha, but i was going to go to Texas tech, but its too much, i was registered for all my classes, already in Pre-Med and everything, but i decided it would be much wiser to head to Angelo, plus Angelo has a really good Pre-Med program, at least now im close to everybody, sweetwater, Abilene, Ballinger, etc.

GO ASU RAMS hehe