PDA

View Full Version : you gotta love white trash

turbostud
07-18-2004, 03:47 PM
Man Accused of Hitting Woman With Gator

Sun Jul 18, 5:55 AM ET Add Strange News - AP to My Yahoo!
PORT ORANGE, Fla. - A man hit his girlfriend with a 3-foot alligator and threw beer bottles at her during an argument in the couple's mobile home, authorities said.
David Havenner, 41, was ordered held without bond Saturday on misdemeanor charges of battery and possession of an alligator.
The alligator, which Havenner had been keeping in his bathtub, was turned over to Florida wildlife officials.
Nancy Monico, 39, told investigators that Havenner beat her with his fists, then grabbed the alligator and swung it at her as she tried to escape, sheriff's spokesman Gary Davidson said. She said the animal hit her at least once. She also told authorities that Havenner threw empty beer bottles at her, Davidson said.
Havenner's version of the story differed. He told investigators that Monico bit his hand because she was upset that they had run out of alcohol.

JasperDog94
07-18-2004, 03:53 PM
LOL. That's pure greatness. You can't make up stuff that good.:D :D

Old Green
07-18-2004, 04:29 PM
I wonder which end of the Alligator he busted her one with, the head or the tail.:rolleyes: :D

slpybear the bullfan
07-18-2004, 09:59 PM
I just hope he didn't hurt the gator.

;)

rhino33
07-18-2004, 10:21 PM
thats funny, hitting someone with an alligator, did it get hurt, he is a coward if he has to hit a woman though. i wonder wat it feels like to get hit with an aligator

Phil C
07-19-2004, 09:45 AM
Rhino he (the man) was probably drunk and didn't know what he was doing.

bullfrog_alumni_02
07-19-2004, 12:55 PM
Originally posted by Phil C
Rhino he (the man) was probably drunk and didn't know what he was doing. i dont exactly see how that cn be used as an excuse though, because unless you've drunken yourself blinde, you can still think somewhat clearly, its just the motor skills that are mainly affected be the intoxication. atleast that is how it is for me.