PDA

View Full Version : 41 more days bellville vs caldwell

adof
07-17-2004, 09:45 PM
Once again everyone know about the heart of the brahmas!!! Everyone is looking foward 2 see the brahmas host caldwell in rockdale tx!!! Im ready to see what srs. are going to step it up in the big game!!! Bellville have srs. that i think that has heart and will be able to play in that big game such as Sander, Kourtland, Josh Bryant, Cj harris, Nunn, harrison!!! These are the guys that i have saw so far show me that there going to be ready for that level of play next year of taking there team to the next level!!! 7on7 ive saw sanders lead there team pretty good even when they struggled he didnt lose his cool , most young qbs loose there cool!!! Kourtland didnt really see him in much action i guess he was busy with other things like camps this summer!!! Josh was great in 7on7 played good on defense and offense!!! Cj harris is more of and unknowned kid he didnt get much playing time last year at the games i was at, But this summer on 7on7 he was the guy to watch ranned good routes caught the ball really good~at the last game i went to it was all cj and jobow that were giving sealy trouble!!! Harrison i think was second team all district he got to see the field alot i dont see why hes not the mike linebacker but hes looks like hes going to be the stud of the defense!!! Kendrick nunn big defensive player got alot of playing time last season and i think he is really ready for this season i will se him in some1s college!!! well thats all i have 2 say 41 days!!!

Bull's-eye
07-17-2004, 10:51 PM
You're right Adof! I know a few fans that are ready for some football! Glad to hear the early scouting report on Bellville. It should be an interesting year for the Brahmas. The "torch" has been passed to this year's seniors. They will do their part to carry on that winning tradition.

Bull's-eye
07-17-2004, 11:15 PM
Sanders may be new to the QB position, but don't forget he will be a 3 year starter. He is very comfortable playing under those lights. Bellville will be in good hands, with #10 leading the way.

BrahmaMom
07-18-2004, 07:49 AM
Yep, Sanders has the experience and confidence to lead the offense. It will look different, but isn't that what football is about--coaches create teams to fit their talent and the talent changes every few years. Go Bulls!