PDA

View Full Version : Bellville looking better than last week 7on7

adof
07-15-2004, 10:19 PM
How about it bellville fans and players looking better? Offense was looking better than last week and the first week of 7on7~
Defense still may need help but everyone know bellvilles defense is young and is on its way up!!! Sanders look good throwing the ball so was ryan pope i think they will be 2 good qbs to lead the offense!!! Receivers looked ok some drop balls but some big catches!!! What does everyone else think???????

BrahmaMom
07-15-2004, 11:10 PM
I don't have to think about it, adof, I have faith. I know the Brahmas are working hard with what they've got and will be they best they can be when the season starts. That's all we can ask as fans.

adof
07-15-2004, 11:44 PM
were you at the 7on7 game 2 day? when emmanuel was playing qb i only saw 2 go to guys i think his name is cj harris and josh bryant and josh caught maybe 2 and droped 8 but the on the other hand harris bag him up and he look like the go to guy!!! Is that all there recievers or do they have some other guys that wasnt there!!! dont get me wrong i have saw josh score and his speed but 2 day it was all C. harris and it looked like they were still forcing it to josh? Sanders also looked good playing wideout!!! This team will have different players i think they can go to!!! Sealy LOOKING GOOD!!!

downlower
07-16-2004, 01:22 AM
Sanders is looking better at the QB position, but he is also very good when he is at WR, he has very good speed and great hands. I was at the 7 on 7 game and i didn't see Bryant miss too many passes. He is very reliable reciever and a great running back. Bryant and Sanders have both been playing on varsity since they were sophomers and will be good leaders this year. The defense will be young, but once district starts i think they will be good to go.

BrahmaMom
07-16-2004, 08:27 AM
My 7-on-7 days are over for a few years, so I wasn't there. I know Jabow was injured in baseball and may have some residual stuff. I am surprised to hear he was dropping many passes, that isn't normal for him. I don't know if they have other receivers, just remember, 7-on-7 is a passing tournament, Sanders will be greased lightening running the ball, so our offense may look different from when we had Buenger's arm. I don't know a lot of the younger players since my son graduated last year, I just have faith in the program, the coaches, and especially the Brahmas! I love high school football and I love the Brahmas. I know they'll be fun to watch and they'll give it their all. You sound like a knowledgable fan, I know general stuff (i.e. good vs bad game) but can only comment on LB's specifically and defenses in general. Don't know who the upcoming ones are, they might be smaller than in the past, but they'll play BIG! Go Bulls!

fullhouse
07-16-2004, 09:27 AM
I've been very impressed with my "Bellville son" ( Josh Bryant)! (DCTF switched Brantly & Bryant's pics). Not only a great athlete, but seems like a great kid as well. I've been very impressed with how the Tigers look this year too ~ can't wait for the season to get started. It's really hard to guage anything on this 7 on 7 season since everyone else dropped out of the Bellville league and we just keep playing each other. The Tigers had a very impressive showing at U of H early this summer, but didn't look so great at the Cinco Ranch tourney when we were missing some key players to the SAT.
BellvilleMom ~ when will the Owls get started? Looking forward to keeping up with Garrett this year too! I know he's chomping at the bit.

Bellville22
07-16-2004, 02:16 PM
'BrahmaMom', sorry I've kinda been a stranger on here lately. The i-net at my house is not working, so I've only been able to get on while at school, and I'm usually ready to go home by then. I'll be releasing the my much anticipated ;) D20 predictions on Monday, so be sure to check them out. You probably won't like it, but I have to approach it from and unbiased standpoint, as I usually do.

And I sent you a PM with some info from marlin fan.

42 days!!! I can't wait.

BrahmaMom
07-16-2004, 02:57 PM
The Owls open on Sept 5 @ Reliant Stadium against UH. We are looking good and I am getting excited. The guys report Aug 8, I'll let you know if there are any scrimmages your guys might be able to make. Hope all is well in that full, busy house!