PDA

View Full Version : The WO-S Mustangs...

Gobbla2001
07-15-2004, 04:16 PM
Fear the NaaaYyYYYyyYYYyy (Or are they FORD Mustangs? In that case, fear the VROOOM VROOOMMMM!!!)...

I dunno, just thought it'd be nice to have another topic about them (just to get under the skin of the people getting tired of reading it, I dunno)...

Okay, Matt, s66, RangerMom, you can delete this if you wish, was just looking to add some humor this afternoon, time to go clock-out, peace...

Fear the Gobble Gobble *BANG!*

Ranger Mom
07-15-2004, 07:41 PM
I don't see any reason to delete it....but I DID delete it where you accidently posted it on the OTHER WO-S thread!!:D

Gobbla2001
07-16-2004, 09:24 AM
Thank you so much....

RBARKER
07-16-2004, 10:45 AM
Who's WOS?:D

WOSgrad
07-16-2004, 10:57 AM
LOL! Gee, RBARKER!! You would think that you would follow a team lead by a Barbers Hill hometown boy! LOL! Well maybe I should tell you a bit about them.

They.....nah! Everybody is tired of hearing about WO-S!!!!

Gobbla2001
07-16-2004, 11:36 AM
"They....."???

I guess I'll finish where he left off...

"They...." are 3A's WOrSt nightmare this year, pal... Along with a few other teams this season...

Gunna be a good year...

WOSgrad
07-16-2004, 12:40 PM
Originally posted by Gobbla2001
"They....."???

I guess I'll finish where he left off...

"They...." are 3A's WOrSt nightmare this year, pal... Along with a few other teams this season...

Gunna be a good year...

Now Gobbla! Don't you know the board rules by now? You are to accuse us of cheating, stealing or buying wins or chime in with the "WO-S is overrated." I mean, didn't you know that we are the Eddie Guerrero of 3A Football? Otherwise, the board is tired of hearing about WO-S.

You better be careful or you will be put into the same group as us arrogant braggards!!!