PDA

View Full Version : Any SPORTS RADIO 1310 THE TICKET listeners check this out....

kaorder1999
07-14-2004, 10:01 PM
i couldn't believe this when i saw it. The Ticket has been around in Dallas/Fort Worth area for 10 years. On a site I saw this link about how this site is just like the Tickets site. I then heard them talk on the ticket about how they have basically copied everything that the Ticket does. The LOGO on the site is basically the same. They have very similar show names and one is even the same name but different time of day.

The Ticket has TICKETCHICKS and the other station has ZONE BABES but when you click on the Zone babes it looks almost exactly like the Tickets

check them out....

www.1280thezone.com/

www.theticket.com

slpybear the bullfan
07-14-2004, 10:51 PM
LOL, yeah, I was looking at that too. If you want to be really disturbed, check out the link from Gordon Keith's website that says "Hot For Germans"...

AIIIEEE!!!!!

vfunk
07-15-2004, 06:04 AM
haha...I saw it too...I always look at Gordo's links. Funny stuff.

Rabbit'93
07-15-2004, 11:09 AM
KA I heard them talking about it on the radio the other day. I wonder if the other station is owned by the same parent company? Sometimes they do stupid radio stunts just to get exposure. Why they would need exposure in Utah I have no idea.

kaorder1999
07-15-2004, 11:18 AM
im not sure...i just know the ticket staff didnt sound to happy about it

kaorder1999
07-15-2004, 11:36 AM
yeah...tht german thing made me freaking sick. I cant believe that crap!

slpybear the bullfan
07-15-2004, 07:28 PM
The Cat man came on the morning show and said that Susquehanna does not own the station in question and that the matter was being pursued in the proper channels.

Sounds like they are hacked to me.

I think Gordon Keith is the biggest whipping on the radio, but some of the stuff on his site is funny. Some is just sick. Some is both. Check out the link to George Dunam's website on his archived links page...

kaorder1999
07-15-2004, 07:55 PM
yeah....i cant stand g. keith. He is a beating

Matthew328
07-16-2004, 11:31 AM
Gordo is OK in small doses......I'm more of a Hardline fan myself......Big Dick's P1 Wild Ass Circus has grown on me some also......

kaorder1999
07-16-2004, 01:06 PM
i love listening to the Hardline...they are just freaking funny. I find myself laughing almost the entire time I am listening to them. They are pretty entertaining.

WOSgrad
07-16-2004, 01:10 PM
Wow! It sounds a little more over the edge than Sportsradio 610 here in Houston. I don't know that Charlie and Rich ever get that racy!

vfunk
07-16-2004, 05:42 PM
how could you not like Gordo? I love the way George hates him so much. To me...the Jub-Jub is the biggest beating...hes too clean cut and "good". You still cant beat SNAKE. The Hardline is the best sports radio show in the nation! If you wanna talk about radio beat downs...try Randy Galloway....he beats me into submission within 40 seconds everytime I try him. Id rather hear the commercials during the Hardline than listen to his ramblings.

kaorder1999
07-16-2004, 06:13 PM
Originally posted by vfunk
how could you not like Gordo? I love the way George hates him so much. To me...the Jub-Jub is the biggest beating...hes too clean cut and "good". You still cant beat SNAKE. The Hardline is the best sports radio show in the nation! If you wanna talk about radio beat downs...try Randy Galloway....he beats me into submission within 40 seconds everytime I try him. Id rather hear the commercials during the Hardline than listen to his ramblings.

but the only thing in....gordo knows nothing about sports....or at least he doesnt know how to present himself as a sports guy

Z motion 10 out on 2
07-16-2004, 07:29 PM
I have been listening to the hardline the past two years and it is the same ol thing everday. I want some football talk, not just the Ranch report. They are funny but dang they need some new material. Come on birthdays? Who cares about that especially spares birthdays.

Rabbit'93
07-16-2004, 07:36 PM
I was a die hard P1 for about a year then it got stale. Corby is the one who makes the hardline what it is. Without him it would be a bigger whip. I'm a 105.3 guy myself.

vfunk
07-16-2004, 08:29 PM
whats 105.3? i know 103.3 is ESPN....but i cant stand that....my only knock on the hardline is all the baseball talk...not a huge baseball fan. Its all good though...I can stomach it. I agree that Cobra is the what makes the hardline good...Deepdish is coming into his own too

Matthew328
07-16-2004, 10:22 PM
Corda Snake........Corda......the Hardline had a great bit going with who is smarter the stripper or the 11 year old..