PDA

View Full Version : Hey Old and Gob!

Phil C
07-14-2004, 01:03 PM
Why don't you ask your HS coach and school board and everyone there to move the Cuero - Sinton game to Sinton this year and forever including playoff games. That way you can have a nice trip down here and enjoy tortilla burgers at all of the games. Plus we can all visit at half-time. Just a thought. :)

Phil C
07-14-2004, 01:04 PM
In fact all Sinton regurlar and playoff games should be in Sinton so everyone can enjoy the famous Sinton tortilla burgers. :)

Old Green
07-14-2004, 01:12 PM
I was thinking that Phil. It would be worth it. I liked those Fajita tacos too. Best food I have ever had a High School game.:D

Gobbla2001
07-15-2004, 04:09 PM
Nah, we're gunna try to take you guys to Don Bravos after the game if you're willin'...

But if your Pie-Rats beat us, y'all can eat at the DQ in Woodsboro for all I care... ha jk

sinton66
07-15-2004, 06:34 PM
Well, I'll probably be by myself, so I should be able to go.

SintonFan
07-15-2004, 08:49 PM
Originally posted by Phil C
Why don't you ask your HS coach and school board and everyone there to move the Cuero - Sinton game to Sinton this year and forever including playoff games. That way you can have a nice trip down here and enjoy tortilla burgers at all of the games. Plus we can all visit at half-time. Just a thought. :)
Goodness! You truly are becoming the Godfather of SintonSports. :eek:
:D
jus havin some fun...