PDA

View Full Version : This also needs to be said!

Phil C
02-09-2004, 05:53 PM
We have got lots of new posters and I need to let you know that not everything I post here is to be taken too seriously in fact some of it is satire and sarcasm against myself believe it or not and is not met to offend anyone at all. When you get used to the forum and myself you will get to know the difference. Please be patient. There are times when I am joking. Sinton 66, Old Green, Ranger Mom, Sinton Fan and others know this.

HOW ABOUT THEM SPURS BEATING THE NETS FOR THE 2003 NBA CHAMPIONSHIP! BEST NBA SERIES WE EVER HAD!! :)

olddawggreen
02-09-2004, 06:56 PM
<small>[ February 09, 2004, 05:58 PM: Message edited by: olddawggreen ]</small>

jason
02-09-2004, 07:21 PM
Phil C:
We have got lots of new posters and I need to let you know that not everything I post here is to be taken too seriously in fact some of it is satire and sarcasm against myself believe it or not and is not met to offend anyone at all. When you get used to the forum and myself you will get to know the difference. Please be patient. There are times when I am joking. Sinton 66, Old Green, Ranger Mom, Sinton Fan and others know this.

HOW ABOUT THEM SPURS BEATING THE NETS FOR THE 2003 NBA CHAMPIONSHIP! BEST NBA SERIES WE EVER HAD!! :) you?? sarcastic?? no way, never... :D

<small>[ February 09, 2004, 08:24 PM: Message edited by: jason ]</small>

Gobbla2001
02-09-2004, 09:14 PM
I thought that your message would JUST be the 'Spurs/Nets' line...

Ha...