PDA

View Full Version : Well guys.....

Old Tiger
07-14-2004, 12:11 AM
I'm off to kentucky 12 hours from now :( I don't want to go but I was forced to by the parents! :mad: I would rather stay at my aunts house in Cameron than go to stupid Kentucky. If anyone knows anything fun to do around the Lexington, Kentucky area that does not have to do with horses please let me know! I am gonna try to find a hotel with a weight room BBDE so I can be as buff as you lmao! It will probably be boring. I won't get to talk to my girl for about a week so that's got to suck! Please pray that I don't die of bored'em. I hope I have a safe trip.

Sans Couth
07-14-2004, 12:19 AM
While you are there, see if you can find the guy that invented the toothbrush. Legend has it, that it was invented in Kentucky, because it is not called a Teethbrush.

Mustang '89
07-14-2004, 12:22 AM
Originally posted by Sans Couth
While you are there, see if you can find the guy that invented the toothbrush. Legend has it, that it was invented in Kentucky, because it is not called a Teethbrush.

Very low!!!!:clap: :clap: :clap:

Very Funny also!

WOS92
07-14-2004, 08:18 AM
Kentucky: Where the men are men and the sheep are nervous.

Old Green
07-14-2004, 12:23 PM
Play spin the bottle with your cousin.:rolleyes:

olddawggreen
07-14-2004, 05:20 PM
Originally posted by Tiger WR
I'm off to kentucky 12 hours from now :( I don't want to go but I was forced to by the parents! :mad: I would rather stay at my aunts house in Cameron than go to stupid Kentucky. If anyone knows anything fun to do around the Lexington, Kentucky area that does not have to do with horses please let me know! I am gonna try to find a hotel with a weight room BBDE so I can be as buff as you lmao! It will probably be boring. I won't get to talk to my girl for about a week so that's got to suck! Please pray that I don't die of bored'em. I hope I have a safe trip.

Have a safe trip and try to enjoy it. Just think, the heat and 2 a days will be waiting for you when you get back (and hopefully your girl friend too:inlove: ). Have fun and let us know how it goes!

espn1
07-14-2004, 05:49 PM
Originally posted by Old Green
Play spin the bottle with your cousin.:rolleyes:
LMAO! Twice! Send that to Larry the cable guy.