PDA

View Full Version : DCTF in Houston

JasperDog94
07-12-2004, 01:47 PM
Can someone hook a brother up? I can't find the magazine anywhere in the north Houston area. Anybody else found one yet?

Ranger Mom
07-12-2004, 03:08 PM
I figured if we had them out here in West Texas...the entire state would have them now.

I found one a week ago in the Midland Walmart!

At the meet and greet the Burnet fans were so happy I brought mine with me. They studied it like there was going to be a test given!!:D

JasperDog94
07-12-2004, 03:22 PM
I'll look again on my way home today.

Ranger Mom
07-12-2004, 03:37 PM
I don't know if this is useful information or not, but when I was at Walmart looking for it, I didn't see it in the magazine section.

As I was looking for the shortest checkout line, I happened to see a display of them by a counter, they were no where near the books and magazines. As I started looking around, I noticed that almost every register lane had a stack at the end of theirs (the entrance - not exit)!

WOSgrad
07-12-2004, 04:42 PM
I found my at the Fry Rd. Wal-Mart in Katy. They have them, but not in large supply.

Ranger Mom
07-12-2004, 04:47 PM
If you can't find one JD94, I will be more than happy to get you one here and send it to you!

pakrat
07-12-2004, 10:56 PM
Ole Dave is getting more expensive every year and putting less in the book that is of interest to me. He used to put school enrollment for all schools but now just a few. At playoff time, there will be people expecting to find out the enrollment of their potential opponents but won't be able to find it in DCTF.

pakrat
07-12-2004, 10:58 PM
Originally posted by JasperDog94
Can someone hook a brother up? I can't find the magazine anywhere in the north Houston area. Anybody else found one yet?

Why don't you go to Jasper to find it. Houston is just too big a place to look.:D

3afan
07-13-2004, 06:25 AM
Originally posted by pakrat
Ole Dave is getting more expensive every year and putting less in the book that is of interest to me. He used to put school enrollment for all schools but now just a few. At playoff time, there will be people expecting to find out the enrollment of their potential opponents but won't be able to find it in DCTF.
i believe all enrollments 5A-2A are listed ... 1A/6M dont really matter as far as brackets come playoff time but it would be interesting to see those #s too

JasperDog94
07-13-2004, 08:58 AM
Originally posted by Ranger Mom
If you can't find one JD94, I will be more than happy to get you one here and send it to you! Thanks RM but I finally found one!:clap: :clap: :clap:

I actually got 3 copies. One for me, one for my dad and one for my grandpa. The lady at the checkout kinda looked at me funny. I started to tell her that I had 3 bathrooms in my house, but I opted not to.:D :D

pakrat
07-13-2004, 07:44 PM
Originally posted by 3afan
i believe all enrollments 5A-2A are listed ... 1A/6M dont really matter as far as brackets come playoff time but it would be interesting to see those #s too

But I wanted the enrollment of the Orangefield Bobcats and couldn't find it. All I could find was enrollment for Dave's 1, 2, 3 picks in the district.

JasperDog94
07-13-2004, 08:11 PM
All enrollment numbers are in there. Keep looking.