PDA

View Full Version : I have been sent to bed....

Ranger Mom
07-12-2004, 02:02 AM
....but before I go, does anyone know how to change a one second mpeg video file into different jpeg frames?

I want to look at the group picture my husband inadvertantly VIDEOED!! I don't have an option on my digital camera to freeze any part of it!

Okay Sans...I am going to bed like the good little girl I am (not one word Jason!!). I hope to wake in a few hours and find the answer to my dilemma!!:D

kaorder1999
07-12-2004, 06:04 AM
open it in windows movie maker that is a free download.....you can pause the clip and push the little camera picture just below the video and it turns it into a jpeg....

kaorder1999
07-12-2004, 06:06 AM
ur computer probably comes with the basic version of movie maker....you need to download Windows Movie Maker 2.0

Ranger Mom
07-12-2004, 09:52 AM
I am still living in the Stone Age and running Windows 98 on this computer. From what I could see, minimum requirements are Windows XP and 2 GB free space (which i surely don't have)!

I have sent the file to myself and will work on it tomorrow when I go back to work. I have a brand new computer there, so we will see what I can accomplish!