PDA

View Full Version : Meet and Greet

BHSlover
07-11-2004, 12:13 AM
Hey Just wanted to say that the meet and greet was a blast out at Inks Lake State Park. For those of you who didn't make it you truly missed out!!! It was a great opportunity to put faces with names and just sit back and enjoy. I only wish that more of y'all could have made it out!!! And for anyone who wants to hear an interesting story ask Jason about his new tshirt!

SintonFan
07-11-2004, 07:39 AM
Mrs. SintonFan, myself and the kids are heading to Inks right now. RM said herself, 66, jason and a few others should be there this morning.

sinton66
07-11-2004, 06:45 PM
I did make it after all, and we had a great time. RangerMom took lots of pics, and I'm sure she'll be posting some. For those of you that didn't make it, you missed out on 'ole 66's Tortilla Burgers. Everybody said they were real good. Mr. and Mrs. Rangermom and I shared a campsite, and we had a blast. Saw lot's of critters. Deer wandered through the camp every night. Saw an Armadillio and a bunch of squirrels. Wish more of you could have come.

jason
07-11-2004, 06:54 PM
whoa momma...were those tortilla burgers good...we all had a great time...of course there are some pics (a few embarrassing) to come...wish more of you could have made it...