PDA

View Full Version : District 22-3a

Eagles52
07-10-2004, 11:00 PM
I was just wondering what everyone's picks and thoughts on what should be a tough district as always

GS#17
07-10-2004, 11:09 PM
1) Jasper
2) Kirbyville
3) Silsbee

Jasper is clearly the elite of the pack. Their game against Kirbyville will probably be their toughest district match-up. Silsbee hasn't had much in the past two years, but they'll do better in their new district. Coldspring has some experience, but they'll have to improve from last year; Buna never really has much, and I don't see them being very competitive; and I think Sheperd will be outmanned.

RBARKER
07-10-2004, 11:37 PM
Eagles52, I'm assuming that you are talking about district 23-3A last years 22-3A. If so although this is a home town BH boy talking, I think BH will return to their ways and take the district crown back from Liberty. THe Liberty BH game will be the last regular season game of the year and should be a good one. Last year when Liberty prevailed it was against a young BH team and I think this year will be a different story.I see BH in the one spot follwed by Liberty then the third spot being battled out by Huffman or Splendora. I hope Huffman gets that third spot so that we can go DIV II and avoid a first round clash with WOS.

My rankings

1.) BH
2.) Liberty
3.) Huffman
4.) Splendora
5.) Cleveland
6.) Tarkington

Eagles52
07-11-2004, 12:07 AM
my mistake I didnt realize that they also changed which distrtict we are in all I knew was that 2 of the teams from last year were moved to different districts, sorry about that, and I dont want to make a pick b/c I am a BH player so we'll just play and then we'll see

RBARKER
07-11-2004, 12:17 AM
That's cool show it on the field. Hope you guys have a great season I for one will be out there every game cheering you on. Hope the Team has been hitting the weight room this summer and is ready fro some football. This years schedule looks pretty tough. Goodluck