PDA

View Full Version : To The Mighty Fighting Tarpons

Big Tarp 74
10-31-2002, 06:49 PM
To all the football player, I want to thank you for the great season of football so far. As a Fan, it is fun to watch all of you. I know if Coach V was here today he would be very very happy, and extremely proud! It was his dream for you guys to goto state, and win it. Just do you best in each, and every game, and play the game as Coach V would expect you to. Do not worrie what the papers or media have to say. Do your talking on the football field. As for polls, dont worrie about them, just prove to the team playing you that your the best. As a fan, all I every expect from you is that you try your very best, that all anyone can ask of you. Work as a team, stay close to each other, and support each other, no matter how ruff it may get. If you can play with Los Fresnos, you can play with any team in Class 3A. When a team beleives it can win and focus on each game, they will have great success. I know early on, I was hard, and critical about the coaches, and the players. Please understand in order to be the best, you must first treat each other with respect, and work hard to gain the respect. In football respect is not just handed out. You must first earn it. Speaking as a fan, we are behind you. Coach V is behind you. Now it time to crank it up a few notches, and play with all your heart. Good Luck guys, see you in the finals. Go Big Blue!!

Big Tarp 74
11-01-2002, 03:23 PM
What happen, no one responded? WoW!!