PDA

View Full Version : Gs#17

Sans Couth
07-08-2004, 10:17 PM
I have decided that you need to be put in your place. Since I don't have any class, and you are dripping with it, I am going to show you what the meaning of trash talking is.

My talking on that other thread was just spirited debate.

Here is some trash talking.

If you need help with any of the two syllable words you will have to ask your friends for help.

While I am sure you have been on TV more than once describing what the tornado looked like, I don't think you will ever see yourself on the sporting news. We all know that your vast knowledge of how to sharpen knives, does not carry over into football knowledge even though you do prefer knife sharpening to your paying job as a cook at the waffle house. As a matter of fact, that "My child whipped your honor childs ass" bumper sticker on the back of your 72 Gremlin pretty much shows us how much class you really have. I do however find it real classy that you can cut your tonails without removing your socks, but you must admit that the fact that you are usually naked on laundry day proves that you are just a little bit lazy. I for one am ready to concede that you have more class than myself, because of that inflatable pool that you and your tube top wearing girlfriend do your skinny dipping in. Keep this in mind though. If all of your kids had not been concieved in your bass boat, maybe that bumper sticker would not be necessary.:D

NOW, You have been trash talked.

GS#17
07-08-2004, 10:21 PM
Wow, not one original thought in the whole post. I'm impressed... I must say, though, I think you missed your chance to include the "act your age, not your shoe size" cut down. Maybe next time. LOL

WOS92
07-08-2004, 10:26 PM
I can honestly tell you that GS does not even OWN a bass boat. That was a rental. :D

Sans Couth
07-08-2004, 10:28 PM
Originally posted by WOS92
I can honestly tell you that GS does not even OWN a bass boat. That was a rental. :D

LOL

Ranger Mom
07-08-2004, 10:37 PM
Hey.....I wonder if 66 can rent it and go to M&G afterall??

(Is there still enough rainwater left to do that??):p :p

Old Tiger
07-08-2004, 10:37 PM
did I miss something?

WOS92
07-08-2004, 10:38 PM
In all seriousness - if GS is white trash, I would HATE to find out what I am. I know the post was in jest, but he's about as anti-hillbilly as you're gonna find.

WOS1
07-08-2004, 10:39 PM
Originally posted by Ranger Mom
Hey.....I wonder if 66 can rent it and go to M&G afterall??

(Is there still enough rainwater left to do that??):p :p

...if not, he could always borrow the Gremlin.:D

Ranger Mom
07-08-2004, 10:40 PM
Originally posted by WOS1
...if not, he could always borrow the Gremlin.:D

:clap: Another stupendous idea!!:clap:

Sans Couth
07-08-2004, 10:41 PM
:D

WOS1
07-08-2004, 10:41 PM
Originally posted by WOS92
In all seriousness - if GS is white trash, I would HATE to find out what I am. I know the post was in jest, but he's about as anti-hillbilly as you're gonna find.

GS is the man... when HE gets on ya, he'll be there a while.

GS#17
07-08-2004, 10:42 PM
Honestly, I can't remember if Sans was conceived in the back of my gremlin or bass boat (rental). Whoever is going to the famous meet and greet is welcome to either one, though. :)

SintonFan
I am going to try to go to the WOS-Jasper game. Of course I'll report back to everyone here what I see...:D
I think my report on Burnet a couple of years ago was pretty accurate, right 66?;)

Sans Couth
GS is the man... when HE gets on ya, he'll be there a while.

Well so will the crabs.

Sans Couth
07-08-2004, 10:44 PM
Originally posted by GS#17
Honestly, I can't remember if Sans was conceived in the back of my gremlin or bass boat (rental). Whoever is going to the famous meet and greet is welcome to either one, though. :)

Hey daddy,

Mom said if you are gonna walk me to school this year, you need to get that summer class done so we will still be in the same grade.

WOS1
07-08-2004, 10:45 PM
Originally posted by Sans Couth
Well so will the crabs.

LOL :eek: :D

Ranger Mom
07-08-2004, 10:46 PM
Originally posted by Sans Couth
Well so will the crabs.

ROFLMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!

WOS1
07-08-2004, 10:48 PM
Originally posted by SintonFan
I am going to try to go to the WOS-Jasper game. Of course I'll report back to everyone here what I see...:D

I think my report on Burnet a couple of years ago was pretty accurate, right 66?;)

SinFan, if you do go, you'll have to let us know so we can all meet up, alright?

SintonFan
Well so will the crabs.
LOL
Das nasty!

GS#17
Dang, you're going to be in the third grade already? My, how time flies. It seems like just yesterday you got your driver license...

Sans Couth
07-08-2004, 10:51 PM
It was just yesterday. I could have gotten it a lot sooner if you hadn't spent my Drivers Ed money on those exotic dancing lessons for Sis.

Ranger Mom
07-08-2004, 10:55 PM
Mercy!!! I really should be packing instead of sitting here reading all of this stuff!!

GS#17
07-08-2004, 10:57 PM
Heck, somebody's got to pay the bills around here. You know, inflatable pools, Gremlins, toenail clippers, and rental bass boats don't grow on trees. Dang, son, I thought I learned you better than that. Now, go slip a dollar in your sister-girlfriend's garter. Lord knows you've been eyeballing her long enough.

Sans Couth
07-08-2004, 11:01 PM
Originally posted by GS#17
Heck, somebody's got to pay the bills around here. You know, inflatable pools, Gremlins, toenail clippers, and rental bass boats don't grow on trees. Dang, son, I thought I learned you better than that. Now, go slip a dollar in your sister-girlfriend's garter. Lord knows you've been eyeballing her long enough.

I'm not eyeballing her daddy. I am just trying to figure out why her lessons have to be home-schooling on the same night as your poker game. She did tell me that you are the best kisser at the table though.

WOS92
07-08-2004, 11:01 PM
Gremlins don't grow on trees, but my paw has a tree growing up through his el camino.

WOS1
07-08-2004, 11:02 PM
Originally posted by Ranger Mom
Mercy!!! I really should be packing instead of sitting here reading all of this stuff!!

Where ya goin ma?

Ranger Mom
07-08-2004, 11:06 PM
Don't "Ma" me...I don't want ANY part of this family!!!:D

(I am going to the Meet and Greet - minus 66:( :hairpunk: )

SintonFan
07-08-2004, 11:10 PM
SinFan, if you do go, you'll have to let us know so we can all meet up, alright?
How far is the game from Deer Park?
It's on a friday, right? I will do my best. I just hope I get a travel stipend from someone.:D

WOS1
07-08-2004, 11:13 PM
How far is the game from Deer Park?
It's on a friday, right? I will do my best. I just hope I get a travel stipend from someone.:D

It is about 1.5 hours from DP. If you need directions, let us know.

GS#17
07-08-2004, 11:20 PM
I'm not eyeballing her daddy. I am just trying to figure out why her lessons have to be home-schooling on the same night as your poker game. She did tell me that you are the best kisser at the table though.

Oh, yeah, the poker game. That was the night I lost the toilet seat, your favorite picture frame, betting on a pair of jacks. I remember how upset you were, too. I hadn't seen you that mad since the doctor had diagnosed you with having the asteroids. There were days you couldn't even hardly sit on the toilet, but that's another story altogether...

SintonFan
07-08-2004, 11:22 PM
It is about 1.5 hours from DP. If you need directions, let us know.
:cool:
You do know I have to sit on the visitor's side.:D Too many friends in Jasper to meet.:)

Sans Couth
07-08-2004, 11:33 PM
Do you think that we could go to the Wal-Mart this saturday and get a new one? I know we can't go to the one in Beaumont anymore because of the incident with the fire extinguisher, but mom says they don't have your picture up in the one over in Baton Rouge. Maybe we could take some of that money mom won at the wet t-shirt contest last night, and gas up the Gremlin. I promise not to tell mom about aunt Jill if you will just take us.

GS#17
07-08-2004, 11:44 PM
Anyday but next Friday is good for me. You know, we got that tractor pull/family reunion to attend that day. Of course, Saturday, I have to go to the zoo in Mt. Vernon. Most zoos have the name of the animal and the scientific name in Latin. The one in Mt. Vernon needs me to put the name of the animal and a recipe on the cage. Go figure.

Sans Couth
07-08-2004, 11:49 PM
ok that sounds great.

I am gonna go to bed now, but remember you promised to use my recipe for chili on the next elephant sign.

WOS1
07-08-2004, 11:54 PM
:cool:
You do know I have to sit on the visitor's side.:D Too many friends in Jasper to meet.:)

That's cool, we could all get together and have a big tailgate party!!

D. R. Hooks
07-09-2004, 08:43 AM
I leave this site for a day or two, and it starts getting good!

http://www.flickingerweather.com/wos.JPG

D. R. Hooks
07-09-2004, 08:44 AM
Hey GS, I'm gonna send you a PM

http://www.flickingerweather.com/wos.JPG

GS#17
07-09-2004, 08:58 AM
Thanks... I had sent you a similar PM at about the same time, so please disregard the original PM, but do check out the reply. :)

GUNHO
07-09-2004, 10:05 AM
This is just to good.:clap: :clap:

X Man
07-10-2004, 01:53 AM
Hey Sinton Fan, if you make the WOS-Jasper game, be sure to let me know, so some of us can meet you. You can bet the WOS side will be full, but, I'm sure one more can fit in.

Old Tiger
07-10-2004, 02:01 AM
Can someone fill me in on what i missed? I feel lost!

SintonFan
07-10-2004, 02:09 AM
Originally posted by X Man
Hey Sinton Fan, if you make the WOS-Jasper game, be sure to let me know, so some of us can meet you. You can bet the WOS side will be full, but, I'm sure one more can fit in.
I would have to to first "fit in" with the Jasper crowd first...LOL:D
A halftime meet would probably be best cuz I doubt I could be there before the game. That is a long drive...
My home is in SA.
My brother lives in DP.

pakrat
07-10-2004, 07:11 PM
I am going to try to go to the WOS-Jasper game. Of course I'll report back to everyone here what I see...:D :
Good idea SintonFan. I think I'll go too. I can't wait to see the mighty WOS Mustangs demolish our lowly little 3A teams.:rolleyes:

pakrat
07-10-2004, 07:17 PM
By the way SintonFan, whats burning now? Is that caskets?:confused: