PDA

View Full Version : The CAT and other Olyphics Participates showed great maturity and class.

Phil C
07-07-2004, 01:43 PM
I am mainly talking about Catherine Osterman who plays softball at UT and is on the USA softball olymphic team and also all the other American Athletes who showed great class. There has been concern about protecting them from terrorists during the games but CAT said in an intervew that they (the athletes) feel that they will be protected but they are concerned about the fans that travel to the games and the danger they may be facing since they will not be as protected. A class act.

Old Dog
07-07-2004, 04:34 PM
Glad she is pitching for the USA, but UT really needed her this past season.

Phil C
07-07-2004, 04:40 PM
I know what you mean Old. One player on a team can make a difference if it is your pitching especially with the pitcher injuries they had last year. But she will be back in 2005 with two years of eligibility left plus all that olymphic experience and coaching. Plus UT has a great freshman coming in Maegan Denney! :)

Old Tiger
07-07-2004, 05:28 PM
Isn't she returning to the horns next year?

PhiI C
07-07-2004, 09:11 PM
That is what I meant Tiger. She will be playing for Texas next spring and have two years of eligibility left in college. That is great news for UT softball! Like Maria Sharapova she is very beautiful and her olympic teammates call her Olive Oil.