kaorder1999
07-06-2004, 11:41 PM
http://www.bobanddan.net/pics/TeagueOwens.gif

Old Tiger
07-06-2004, 11:43 PM
I actually like him, lol.

kaorder1999
07-06-2004, 11:46 PM
i cant stand him....hes one of the reasons HS'ers act like they do in games...its all about him....everybody look at him...its stupid

WOS92
07-06-2004, 11:49 PM
God bless George Teague. One of the great moments in Dallas Cowboys history.

football fan11
07-06-2004, 11:51 PM
i think he is extremly talented but his attitude really sucks!

kaorder1999
07-06-2004, 11:52 PM
Originally posted by WOS92
God bless George Teague. One of the great moments in Dallas Cowboys history.

i agree...i couldnt believe it when it was happening

Old Tiger
07-06-2004, 11:58 PM
if i was teague i would of hit him in the knee from that angle

kaorder1999
07-06-2004, 11:59 PM
he didnt want to hurt him...just wanted to knock the crap out of him and embarass him...hehe

Old Tiger
07-07-2004, 12:03 AM
didn't they lose the game anyway?

kaorder1999
07-07-2004, 12:05 AM
i cant remember

Sans Couth
07-07-2004, 12:25 AM
Who cares who won. Teauge made the whole game worth watching.

kaorder1999
07-07-2004, 10:47 AM
i think it was worth the money he lost knocking the crap out of owens like did

ej2525
07-07-2004, 11:15 AM
I remember watching that game and seeing that little stunt!! I don't like Owens either.

slpybear the bullfan
07-07-2004, 12:55 PM
That clip is a great example of why HS Football is so great. And is one reason why Pro Ball is getting more and more boring.

When I am watching the NFL, I find that a little of the extracurricular activity goes a long way. After a while it just makes you yawn...

Z motion 10 out on 2
07-07-2004, 07:39 PM
Originally posted by kaorder1999
i cant stand him....hes one of the reasons HS'ers act like they do in games...its all about him....everybody look at him...its stupid

I agree. Thanks GT!

BIG BLUE DEFENSIVE END
07-07-2004, 08:39 PM
Originally posted by slpybear the bullfan
That clip is a great example of why HS Football is so great. And is one reason why Pro Ball is getting more and more boring.

When I am watching the NFL, I find that a little of the extracurricular activity goes a long way. After a while it just makes you yawn... That is the reason why I prefer to watch NCAA sports. College football and basketball are both more entertaining than seeing a bunch of overpaid athletes with egos strut around after they do one little thing. I haven't watched the NFL or NBA in a while, so I don't know many of the athletes, but I do know many of the college atheletes because that is all I watch.

JasperDog94
07-10-2004, 09:13 PM
Thanks for bringing back that great memory! I remember that game well. Remember that Owens did it once, then Emmitt did it. Then Owens scored again and what you see is the result. The league came out with a statement saying that nobody could go to the middle of the field and celebrate anymore.

Seems that Owens is always doing something like that. What an idiot!:rolleyes:

3afan2K3
11-15-2004, 10:00 PM
greatness........to nad TO is beating up the Cowboys right now though

Bullaholic
11-15-2004, 10:07 PM
Close your eyes, men. T.O. just scored again, walked over and stood in the middle of one of the end zone stars and stood with both arms stretched out.

Bulldog_12
11-15-2004, 10:12 PM
Ill have to admit, I really like T.O. I think he brings a flari to the NFL like Deion. He makes people want to watch just to see what he will do next. I think he is hilarious.

Keith7
11-15-2004, 10:49 PM
Click this link if u like TO

http://www.terrellowens.com/intro.html

Keith7
11-15-2004, 10:49 PM
Originally posted by BIG BLUE DEFENSIVE END
That is the reason why I prefer to watch NCAA sports. College football and basketball are both more entertaining than seeing a bunch of overpaid athletes with egos strut around after they do one little thing. I haven't watched the NFL or NBA in a while, so I don't know many of the athletes, but I do know many of the college atheletes because that is all I watch.

all your NFL athletes are former college athletes so they had to learn ti somewhere

JettJenkins04
11-15-2004, 10:55 PM
T.O is an artist, he does what he wants when he wants. If he was sorry then it would'nt matter. He loves what he does and he does it well. If you don't like it, then go to church on Sunday's instead of watching someone you don't like.

slpybear the bullfan
11-16-2004, 12:58 AM
If the Cowboys do not want to see his dancing then they need to find better CBs next time... Wow. That was a pitiful excuse for a secondary...

3afan
11-16-2004, 07:47 AM
agree - if ya dont want to put up with his antics then keep him out of the end zone. but, he IS really good, but he also should show a little dignity.

Underwater Basketweaver
11-16-2004, 08:13 AM
T.O. is nothing but a coward. I lost respect for him last night when he didn't have the guts to go to the middle of the field, instead he goes to a "mini-star" on one of the helmets in the endzone. What's the matter T.O., afraid the new #31 might come hit you this time? That was gutless. I used to not care what he did, because like some, I thought if you wanted him to stop then keep him out of the endzone, but not after that.

kaorder1999
11-16-2004, 10:49 AM
if i wanted to see that crap Id watch freaking wrestling or something. All I care to see is the football. I liked it when players showed class. I liked it when people acted like they had been in the endzone before. Now I go watch a 7th grade football game and a kid gets flagged for spiking the ball and doing a dance in the nedzone and he doesnt understand why he got the penalty. Im sure it had nothing to do with him seeing that crap on TV. I just think its classless what Oens and others do

bullfrog_alumni_02
11-16-2004, 11:22 AM
i think he is one of the players w/ the worst class i have ever seen in my whole life. it makes me sick to see players making such a bad example out of their actions like that. the nfl needs to make a rule about not overdoing celebrations.

IHStangFan
11-16-2004, 11:48 AM
T.O. is a jackarse...i cant stand watching him....he plays for himself, and himself alone.

Dogman
11-16-2004, 11:58 AM
TO is a perfect example of someone who thinks he is great but is just a good player who is on a great team. It's funny that he did not want to play for a team without a proven passer. Wonder how a real classy WR would do in the Eagles system? I think the eagles sold out their future by signing TO. They may win a Super Bowl but the walls will crumble around them and TO will be the reason.............

George Teague should have ended TO's career and saved the young kids the bad example.................

jason
11-16-2004, 12:00 PM
besides his post-touchdown antics, what else has he ever done wrong? hes never been in jail, hes never shot anybody, hes never beat his babys-mama, hes never been suspended for violating substance abuse policies...seems like a good guy to me, if you dont like his antics, stop him from scoring....

IHStangFan
11-16-2004, 12:01 PM
exactly Dog, am i the only one that remember's T.O. whining and crying "i dont get the ball enough" well..hell..same thing w/ K. Johnson. when he was w/ the Bucs i couldnt stand him either.

kaorder1999
11-16-2004, 02:31 PM
Originally posted by jason
if you dont like his antics, stop him from scoring....

sounds like a typical SportsCenter comment....so if a defensive player breaks through the line of scrimmage and pounds the quarterback with a jolting blow and hurts him and the defensive player is celebrating and hopping around though the offensive player is hurt then the following will be acceptable...

"Keep him out of the backfield and the quarterback wouldn't be hurt."

Of course not...that would be classless...

Whats even sadder about the entire situation is what he (Owens) does is totally acceptable now in the National Football League.

It's like the old saying, "Guns dont kill people, people kill people." Well...TO's touchdowns aren't making the game look bad, his classless actions are."

What's next....Kickers kick and make an extra point then go into the endzone and do a dance? Well...I guess if you cant stop them from scoring then dancing in the endzone after an extra point would be acceptable

3ABirdMan
11-16-2004, 02:59 PM
I saw the game with the "sharpie" marker in his sock, and I saw the game with the cell phone in the goal post padding, and I saw the game form the video above, and I saw last night.........

I can't stand him. He gives the qb no credit for the pass, or line no credit for the protection - It's all about T O!

And you can call that ART, or his RIGHT OF EXPRESSION or whatever you want - But, it's just plain classless!

Whoever has the sig line that says "When you get to the endzone, act like you've been there before" is my NEW HERO!

JettJenkins04
11-16-2004, 08:41 PM
The man is just expressing his emotions, if he did not act the way he did then in my opinion he would not be as great as he is. That edge that he brings to the table is great for the team. I wish T.O was on defense because he could make big plays and not get criticized so much. I guess people just think that WR's are suppose to be soft guy's who catch the ball every now and then. And know that the NFL has a T.O on there hands, everybody's all shocked and shaken. As much as you write about him he is still going to be the same T.O. Ya'll aren't paying his bills so anyway, he still will be in the Hall of Fame and go down in history as being one of the greatest WR's to have ever played the game. So just deal with it and stop trying to bring a man down and have something to gossip about. :D

IHStangFan
11-16-2004, 08:44 PM
how come T.O. can get away w/ it...but if some kid does it in a HS game he gets a flag thrown?

Keith7
11-16-2004, 08:46 PM
I bet 95% of the people who score touchdowns in the NFL do somesort of dance or celebration.. why is everyone raggin on TO for it??

Keith7
11-16-2004, 08:49 PM
Originally posted by kaorder1999
sounds like a typical SportsCenter comment....so if a defensive player breaks through the line of scrimmage and pounds the quarterback with a jolting blow and hurts him and the defensive player is celebrating and hopping around though the offensive player is hurt then the following will be acceptable...

"Keep him out of the backfield and the quarterback wouldn't be hurt."

Of course not...that would be classless...

Whats even sadder about the entire situation is what he (Owens) does is totally acceptable now in the National Football League.

It's like the old saying, "Guns dont kill people, people kill people." Well...TO's touchdowns aren't making the game look bad, his classless actions are."

What's next....Kickers kick and make an extra point then go into the endzone and do a dance? Well...I guess if you cant stop them from scoring then dancing in the endzone after an extra point would be acceptable

This arguement would be great.. except TO isnt hurting anyone.. Hes not even hurting anyones feeling except for this opponent's fans.. his opponents often praise his dances and call them funny or wish they would have thought of it..

And yes Kickers to celebrate i've seen them pump thier fists.. and i've seen Bill Gramatica Jump up and down..

Anytime someone has Tremendous Sucess in anysport there are gonna be people who hate him.. the reason? well i dont know but it just happens.. ask people like Micheal Jordan, Jeff Gordan, Barry Bonds.. It just happens.. i wish you people would get over it though

Ranger05
11-16-2004, 08:52 PM
i really dont like terrell owens i think hes a mouth and is bad for pro football. yea hes a good player but how many kids do u think copy what he does. i have seen 6 year old kids act more mature than terrell owens i would love if he could read this cause personally i think hes a idiot and acts childish. Grow up and play some football and quit showing off so much.

IHStangFan
11-16-2004, 08:55 PM
any of you guys that think T.O. is "great" can have him and his silly little dances...i'll take Marvin Harrison or Randy Moss ANYDAY over that loudmouth turd.

Keith7
11-16-2004, 08:55 PM
Originally posted by Ranger05
i really dont like terrell owens i think hes a mouth and is bad for pro football. yea hes a good player but how many kids do u think copy what he does. i have seen 6 year old kids act more mature than terrell owens i would love if he could read this cause personally i think hes a idiot and acts childish. Grow up and play some football and quit showing off so much.

i've seen a ton of HS football and i've yet to see one person dance after a touchdown..

He has a mouth but u gotta admit he is ussualy right..

He has been nothing but a team player for the Eagles this year and do not see any problem w/ him except a ton of people envious

IHStangFan
11-16-2004, 08:56 PM
Originally posted by Keith7
i've seen a ton of HS football and i've yet to see one person dance after a touchdown..

He has been nothing but a team player for the Eagles this year and do not see any problem w/ him except a ton of people envious thats because HS players get penalized for celebrating in the endzone.

JettJenkins04
11-16-2004, 08:58 PM
I mean come on, that's the difference between H.S and Pro Ball. These are grown man were talking about. H.S sports stress being a team player and having good sportsmanship. Not that the NFL don't, it's just that it's a whole different other level. That's just like saying, why can 18 year old high school students buy cigaretts and the other highschool students can't. But there all in high school right. Just cause T.O, a pro player can do it, does'nt mean that your son can do it. It's just celebrating and showing emotion when one player reaches the end zone. Ask any football player how it feels when you cross the endzone, you would want to let loose and express some emotion also.

Keith7
11-16-2004, 08:59 PM
Originally posted by IHStangFan
any of you guys that think T.O. is "great" can have him and his silly little dances...i'll take Marvin Harrison or Randy Moss ANYDAY over that loudmouth turd.

i've been a philly fan since i was little and i am more then happy the eagles have him.. the stats dont lie...

Owens- 55 rec. 884 Yards 16.1 Avg 12 Tds.

Harrison- 47 rec. 588 Yards 12.5 Avg. 7 Tds

Moss- 26 rec. 394 Yards 15.2 Avg 8 Tds

TheDOCTORdre
11-16-2004, 09:01 PM
Owens is great no doubt but those stats are decieving, Moss has been injured and Harrison is not the only great reciever on Indy, and Indy also has a running game in James

Keith7
11-16-2004, 09:02 PM
Originally posted by TheDOCTORdre
Owens is great no doubt but those stats are decieving, Moss has been injured and Harrison is not the only great reciever on Indy, and Indy also has a running game in James

i'd still rather have Owens over an injury prone or a third reciever..

IHStangFan
11-16-2004, 09:03 PM
Originally posted by JettJenkins04
I mean come on, that's the difference between H.S and Pro Ball. These are grown man were talking about. H.S sports stress being a team player and having good sportsmanship. Not that the NFL don't, it's just that it's a whole different other level. That's just like saying, why can 18 year old high school students buy cigaretts and the other highschool students can't. But there all in high school right. Just cause T.O, a pro player can do it, does'nt mean that your son can do it. It's just celebrating and showing emotion when one player reaches the end zone. Ask any football player how it feels when you cross the endzone, you would want to let loose and express some emotion also. i disagree...you said it perfectly....."these are grown men" they shouldnt HAVE to act like the village idiot in the endzone....we KNOW theyre good...theyre in the NFL.....no need to do a "hey look at me, i just scored" endzone dance. i think some of these NFL players need to be humbled. making millions and still acting like uneducated jerks on the field. same goes for Keyshawn Johnson, Warren Sapp, etc. the ones that dont know how to keep their mouths shut. to these kind of people i say "SHUT UP, PLAY FOOTBALL AND EARN YOUR PAYCHECK...IF WE WANTED TO HEAR YOU TALK WE'D GIVE YOU A TALKSHOW"

IHStangFan
11-16-2004, 09:04 PM
Originally posted by TheDOCTORdre
Owens is great no doubt but those stats are decieving, Moss has been injured and Harrison is not the only great reciever on Indy, and Indy also has a running game in James exactly...pay attention Keith..., Manning goes to Stokley, Clark, and Pollard just as much as he does Harrison...but you missed my point...it was more about character than stats.

Ranger05
11-16-2004, 09:04 PM
i disagree...you said it perfectly....."these are grown men" they should HAVE to act like the village idiot in the endzone....we KNOW theyre good...theyre in the NFL.....no need to do a "hey look at me, i just scored" endzone dance. i think some of these NFL players need to be humbled. making millions and still acting like uneducated jerks on the field. same goes for Keyshawn Johnson, Warren Sapp, etc. the ones that dont know how to keep their mouths shut. to these kind of people i say "SHUT UP, PLAY FOOTBALL AND EARN YOUR PAYCHECK...IF WE WANTED TO HEAR YOU TALK WE'D GIVE YOU A TALKSHOW"
amen to that

JettJenkins04
11-16-2004, 09:05 PM

Marvin Harrison is a great all around athlete. But you must don't know football because stating Randy Moss showes you don't. Randy Moss talks more trash and does off the wall things also. When the Vikings were having trouble, who do you think was causing all the commotion.

IHStangFan
11-16-2004, 09:06 PM
Marvin Harrison is a great all around athlete. But you must don't know football because stating Randy Moss showes you don't. Randy Moss talks more trash and does off the wall things also. When the Vikings were having trouble, who do you think was causing all the commotion. Randy Moss USED to run his mouth alot....and i used to dislike him...this year hes shut his piehole and just played football.

Keith7
11-16-2004, 09:06 PM
the NFL is for entertainment, they are entertainers..

I am willing to bet if Owens played on your favorite team you guys wouldnt say anything.. it goes back to the envy thing again

Keith7
11-16-2004, 09:07 PM
Randy Moss USED to run his mouth alot....and i used to dislike him...this year hes shut his piehole and just played football.

Randy Moss also admits to taking plays off

TheDOCTORdre
11-16-2004, 09:07 PM
Marvin Harrison is a great all around athlete. But you must don't know football because stating Randy Moss showes you don't. Randy Moss talks more trash and does off the wall things also. When the Vikings were having trouble, who do you think was causing all the commotion.
By what you just said shows that you dont know recent football, that may have been true about Moss a couple of years ago or even last year, but this year Moss has matured and isnt up to his old games

Ranger05
11-16-2004, 09:09 PM

I am willing to bet if Owens played on your favorite team you guys wouldnt say anything.. it goes back to the envy thing again
my favorite team is the cowboys and i dont like keshaun(sp) johnson very much i could care less if the cowboys kept him or not

IHStangFan
11-16-2004, 09:09 PM

I am willing to bet if Owens played on your favorite team you guys wouldnt say anything.. it goes back to the envy thing again BS bro.....i'd still say he was a loudmouth punk. i used to say it about Michael Irvin when i was a Cowboys fan as a kid...i thought he was too flashy and talked too much in front of the camera. i'm not denying that T.O. is an outstanding WR....i just dont like his antics. you are right...they are entertainers...but they are payed to entertain me by playing football...not talking.....thats like saying "George Clooney is an entertainer...lets put him in a NASCAR and have him entertain us" hes not a NASCAR driver...hes an actor.....T.O. isnt a talkshow host...hes a football player.

Ranger05
11-16-2004, 09:12 PM
i feel the same way SHUT UP AND PLAY SOME FOOTBALL

IHStangFan
11-16-2004, 09:14 PM
i feel the same way SHUT UP AND PLAY SOME FOOTBALL yup...thats one of the big reasons i am a big Peyton Manning fan...he doesnt have to jump around and wave his hands and say "look at me, i'm good" he speaks w/ his performances on the field. the man is AWESOME! on course to break Marino's single season TD record. GO PEYTON!! GO COLTS!!

Keith7
11-16-2004, 09:14 PM
my favorite team is the cowboys and i dont like keshaun(sp) johnson very much i could care less if the cowboys kept him or not

if he had 12 touchdowns and 850 yards you wouldnt be saying that..

Ranger05
11-16-2004, 09:16 PM
i like bret farve hes like peyton manning i like all the guys that just shut up and play football and let there performance on the field speak instead of their mouths

JettJenkins04
11-16-2004, 09:16 PM
i disagree...you said it perfectly....."these are grown men" they should HAVE to act like the village idiot in the endzone....we KNOW theyre good...theyre in the NFL.....no need to do a "hey look at me, i just scored" endzone dance. i think some of these NFL players need to be humbled. making millions and still acting like uneducated jerks on the field. same goes for Keyshawn Johnson, Warren Sapp, etc. the ones that dont know how to keep their mouths shut. to these kind of people i say "SHUT UP, PLAY FOOTBALL AND EARN YOUR PAYCHECK...IF WE WANTED TO HEAR YOU TALK WE'D GIVE YOU A TALKSHOW"

How can you say that any of those men that you stated are acting uneducated. Just cause a man jokes around or showboats does'nt take anything away form there education level. All of these man went to college and got there Bachelors or even there Masters. These men are ENTREPRENEURS, and they can do anything in life that they please. That's what makes me so mad at people like you, the real uneducated one.

Ranger05
11-16-2004, 09:20 PM
How can you say that any of those men that you stated are acting uneducated. Just cause a man jokes around or showboats does'nt take anything away form there education level. All of these man went to college and got there Bachelors or even there Masters. These men are ENTREPRENEURS, and they can do anything in life that they please. That's what makes me so mad at people like you, the real uneducated one.
i think they just need to grow up

IHStangFan
11-16-2004, 09:20 PM
if he had 12 touchdowns and 850 yards you wouldnt be saying that.. yeah...yeah i would.....just because your good at what you do, doesnt make you any less of an ahole.....a few examples....Jeff Gordon...the guy is good...but i dont like him.....Karl Malone, great basketball player....but i dont like him, Jeff Bagwell, great baseball player..AND he plays for my team..but a buddy of mine is first cousins w/ him and says hes the most arrogant prick on the planet....i dont like him......i could go on and on. just because someone is good at something doesnt make them a likeable person.

IHStangFan
11-16-2004, 09:22 PM
How can you say that any of those men that you stated are acting uneducated. Just cause a man jokes around or showboats does'nt take anything away form there education level. All of these man went to college and got there Bachelors or even there Masters. These men are ENTREPRENEURS, and they can do anything in life that they please. That's what makes me so mad at people like you, the real uneducated one. some of them have degrees...this is true...but in what?? liberal arts?? things like that...they went to college for one reason...to play ball, not for the education. ..but on the flipside of that coin...how do you know where i left off w/ my education? and for you to ASSUME...well..i'll leave that alone.

IHStangFan
11-16-2004, 09:31 PM
alright.....to lighten the mood a little....who do you guys think are Super Bowl material this year?? Pittsburg is looking tough, New England is no slouch.....maybe Philly?

Ranger05
11-16-2004, 09:34 PM
i like the colts, or patriots

Flourhead
11-16-2004, 09:36 PM
i like the colts too... manning is really going crazy this season and their defense has actually looked pretty good in some games

TheDOCTORdre
11-16-2004, 09:37 PM
SAN DIEGO BABY

Keith7
11-16-2004, 09:38 PM
San Diego Vs. The Eagles

Eagles by 70

IHStangFan
11-16-2004, 10:02 PM
yup...i would have to agree w/ all of ya....i'm glad San Diego is doin good this year! and we all KNOW i'm a huge Colts fan!!

kaorder1999
11-17-2004, 09:57 AM

He has been nothing but a team player for the Eagles this year and do not see any problem w/ him except a ton of people envious

go to some middle school and highschool freshmen games. By the time they get to Varsity they've already learned that dancing and celebrating isnt acceptable. I wonder where those middle schoolers and frehmen get it from?

kaorder1999
11-17-2004, 10:03 AM

you woul dbe hard pressed finding a bigger cowboy fan in the 90's then me. And I HATED michael Irvin....and i HATED Deion Sanders. Celebrating after a first dows was just rediculous. I have no problem with a player getting excited and spiking the ball and heading to the sideline. But when you've turned it into a game and everything is pre-meditated and you admit to it being pre-meditated...then there is a problem. He wants all the attention on himself. What about the O-line that protected the quarterback...what about the quarterback that makes the throw. Everything they do is overshadowed by his rediculous antics.

99IHSMustang
11-17-2004, 10:12 AM
I went to TO's website and saw some of his TD antics and even though I thought some of them were funny and amusing I think that he can be disrespectful at times. I wonder if his teammates tell him to quit acting like a goober. I am sure that he knows young ball players idolize him so why not act mature and set a good example? Maybe he was deprived as a child and didn't get enough attention by his parents or maybe he himself didn't have a good role model growing up. I think he is a great player, but not very sportsmanlike. His behavior leads me to believe that he is probably an arrogant person who is lacking something that he tries to make up for through his behavior on the field.

JasperDog94
11-17-2004, 11:21 AM
I just saw the pre-game commercial on Sportscenter last night. Any thoughts?

kaorder1999
11-17-2004, 12:41 PM
it really suprised me that they let that air. ABC knew that people were going to be upset by the airing of it and they still let it go. Its easier to ask for forgiveness then it is to ask for permission I guess. THe people at the Top at ABC say they didnt know that it was going to air....is it just me or is Monday Night Football one of the networks MOST WATCHED program? Wouldn't the people "at the top" at ABC be pretty careful with that gets aired?

JasperDog94
11-17-2004, 03:47 PM
It's proof positive why this country needs a moral overhaul.:(

Keith7
11-17-2004, 03:49 PM
Originally posted by JasperDog94
It's proof positive why this country needs a moral overhaul.:(

you are right we should go back to the 1800 century when women had no voice..

god your an idiot

Kool Tarpon 21
11-17-2004, 03:54 PM
Why are people hating on T.O.? He's the best receiver in the league. I know he's cocky and all, but I saw this quote on another forum; "I'm not cocky, I'm just confident...so when people tell me I'm the best, it's just a compliment." Something to that matter. Terrell Owens is just really confident. That's why I'm a fan. Peace up, A-Town down.
http://hosted.ap.org/photos/I/IRV11011160407-big.jpg

JasperDog94
11-17-2004, 03:57 PM
you are right we should go back to the 1800 century when women had no voice..

god your an idiot Just a couple of quick points:

1. Nobody said anything about the 1800's.

2. Capitalize God when you use his name.

3. Your second use of you're was incorrect.

4. Are you just trying to provoke me or do you enjoy sounding like a moron?

Kool Tarpon 21
11-17-2004, 04:00 PM
Your* second use of you're....
a* moron..
:D

Keith7
11-17-2004, 04:02 PM
Just a couple of quick points:

1. Nobody said anything about the 1800's.

2. Capitalize God when you use his name.

3. You're second use of you're was incorrect.

4. Are you just trying to provoke me or do you enjoy sounding like an moron?

I enjoy sounding like an idiot..

nah i just type i dont use spell check.. u've been around long enough to know that

JasperDog94
11-17-2004, 04:08 PM
Originally posted by Kool Tarpon 21
Your* second use of you're....
a* moron..
:D Thanks for the help. I changed what I originally wrote and didn't correct my grammar.:p :D :D

RPM
11-17-2004, 04:13 PM
I think theres plenty of things that come out on tv that can have a big influence on kids and none of that gets plastered by the audience. TO is a great reciever and celebrates great when he scores. He loves the game and speaks and shows his mind. I dont mind it all and could care less. Theres plenty of other things that have a bigger and worse influence on kids than a TD dance..

JasperDog94
11-17-2004, 04:18 PM
So by that reasoning, we should just accept it. Just like robbery isn't as bad as murder, so we should accept it. See how illogical that sounds? If it's wrong, then it's wrong. It doesn't matter the severity.

Keith7
11-17-2004, 04:23 PM
So by that reasoning, we should just accept it. Just like robbery isn't as bad as murder, so we should accept it. See how illogical that sounds? If it's wrong, then it's wrong. It doesn't matter the severity.

thats hasty generalization.. you cant compare those 2 things.. Robbery is illegal and hurts people.. TO doesnt

AggieJohn
11-17-2004, 04:25 PM
Robbery is illegal and hurts people.. TO doesnt

tell that to the cowboys secondary

JasperDog94
11-17-2004, 04:27 PM
A lot of you guys and gals on here are young. Trust me, when you have children of your own, you'll have a totally different point of view.

One thing that really ticks me off is that some people will say, "Then don't watch it." So I'm supposed to give up watching football because of the morality problem that is television. It's really sad. I can't even watch Sportscenter because they keep rebroadcasting it. I just think it's really sad, that's all...:( :(

Keith7
11-17-2004, 04:32 PM
well maybe people should stop depending on TO to raise thier kids and do so themselves.. just my opinion.. i'm goin to the beach and won't comment on this thread anymroe.. hate me if u want but thats just my view

JasperDog94
11-17-2004, 04:54 PM
I certainly don't hate you. We just disagree. Although I do agree that people should raise their kids, you can't keep all the outside influences away from your kids. I just wish that sports commercials were a little cleaner. That's all. Some of them are borderline, but this one was just over the top. No hate here.:) :kiss: (I mean that kiss in a brotherly way):D

Kool Tarpon 21
11-17-2004, 05:16 PM
I don't think that anything that T.O. does is immoral. What does morality mean to you? When someone thinks that something is not wrong, is that immoral? People around the world have different believes. Many people believe that abortion is immoral. When a person cannot take care of that baby because they're not ready, is it immoral to abort it? Let's say the girl gets raped, is it immoral to abort? The point I'm trying to prove is that there are many views of morality. What T.O. does is not immoral. That's just the way he is. He doesn't think that it is wrong. Maybe I gave a bad analogy, but I don't think that there is anything wrong with the way T.O. behaves. He's a great athlete and deserves a lot. Peace up, A-Town down.

JasperDog94
11-17-2004, 05:40 PM
Just because someone doesn't think that they're wrong doesn't mean that they aren't wrong. I feel it is wrong to have soft core porn on national tv. I think the show "Desperate Housewives" should be taken off the air. But that's not the point. The point is, I would like to see football commercials be a little more family friendly.

You are correct about morals. Morality is different to different people. I will say this though: The greatest empires the world has ever known were destroyed with there were no longer any absolutes. Such is the case with morals. When there are no longer any absolutes when it comes to morality, this country will cease to be the great nation that it currently is. Just look at the Roman Empire and study what caused it to fall. You will see an errie comparison to the US.

Kool Tarpon 21
11-17-2004, 06:10 PM
I was taught that it is not immoral when a person thinks they're doing the right thing. Who is to say what we do is moral and immoral? In other people's eyes, our country is immoral. Our country is not the best when it comes to morality. We sentence people to death, is that not immoral? I know where you're coming from, but other people may think that their kids are better off watching things like that. People have different believes and view things differently. I wouldn't mind if my kids watched T.O. act the way he does on TV. I would mind if they watched those soft porns though. That is where discipline comes in place. You have to take care of your kids and not let them watch things like that. There are teenagers that love to watch those kinds of shows. Believe me. All I'm saying is that Terrell Owens is not doing wrong by acting the way he does. Peace up, A-Town down.

JasperDog94
11-17-2004, 06:53 PM
Originally posted by Kool Tarpon 21
You have to take care of your kids and not let them watch things like that. This is my entire point. How was anyone to know what was about to come on tv? It's football for goodness sakes, not spice tv.

And to answer your other question, morality comes from one source alone and that is God. Just my .02 cents.:)

Kool Tarpon 21
11-17-2004, 07:00 PM
And to answer your other question, morality comes from one source alone and that is God. Just my .02 cents.:)

To debate with your point again, other religions have different Gods. In their eyes, their God is the right one. Who is to say that our God is the one that should be praised? Who is to say that their God does not allows murder, robbery, and adultery? They have their own perception of morality. Therefore, morality can still be viewed differently. There is no right or wrong. The right and the wrong comes from what we believe. Peace up, A-Town down.

Keith7
11-17-2004, 07:13 PM

where in the bible does it say that TO is not allowed to dance

jason
11-17-2004, 07:25 PM
wow this thread went from hating terell owens to talking about porn....

TheDOCTORdre
11-17-2004, 07:26 PM
Originally posted by jason
wow this thread went from hating terell owens to talking about porn....
in the end thats what on everyones mind:D

CHSBaseball07
11-17-2004, 08:01 PM
TO IS STUPID!

htowntransplant
11-19-2004, 01:33 AM
T.O. rocks. he does a good job of entertaining...and as mentioned hundreds of times, if people are tired of seeing him do this stuff, then keep him outa the endzone. but its hilarious what he comes up with.

jmcgee
11-19-2004, 01:35 AM
I will always hate him unless he plays for the cowboys