PDA

View Full Version : Who is Ranchview? Who are their key players? Who are their best players?

football fan11
07-06-2004, 10:21 PM
Who is Ranchview? Who are their key players? Who are their best players? Who would yall say is their best offensive/defensive lineman and who is their most threatening player?

Any of ur help would be greatly appreciated

Sans Couth
07-06-2004, 10:49 PM
Your from Carrollton you tell us. Or are you hoping to see your name in lights?

OK, I will help.

Sorry if you are not one of the following kids.

Linemen. Eric Roberts and Kevin Soulen

Most threatening. Pete Persinger

I wish I could tell you more, but I didn't catch many JV games last year.

You guys are brand new to the league. We are relying on you to tell us WHO to look for.

football fan11
07-06-2004, 11:12 PM
i dont go there but i played backyard football at a park here in carrollton with a guy who said he went there. his name was erik butzin i think. people were callin him rhino. im not sure why. told me he played fullback, left guard, nose guard, and deep snapper. i think he said his number was 61 last year. he is pretty good. he scored a few times when we were playin at the park, he gots pretty good hands, he is a good break down tackler, he tackles with alot of power. he is pretty fast for his size too. i would say he is about 5'8'' 210lbs or so. he is going to be a sophmore this year i believe.

i just moved here from springfeild missouri and im not sure yet of wat school im going to be at but im kinda hopin its ranchview from wat ive been hearing about them.

if i get any more info on them ill post it on here.

thanx for ur info.

CRHSeagle
07-06-2004, 11:15 PM
hmmm...someone already posts on here by the name of rhino and he is from carrollton.:thinking:

football fan11
07-06-2004, 11:18 PM
r u for real maybe dat is who im talkin bout, has anyone seen him play in a game?

rhino33
07-07-2004, 03:11 AM
who the heck is talkin bout me.
my freind has been posting some stuff on here bout the wolves askin questions bout us in the past. because he is stupid and likes to b annoying. but who r u that played football against me and how did u know all that stuff boutme... who u be talkin to... i am flattered by ur talking about me and i think that anyone who has anything to say bout the wolves needs to tell this person. wat they know because i aint tellin our secrets...but i would like to see wat yall think u know about the wolves. im not trying to sound like im bragging but i just think its kinda funny that im seein sum1 on here who knows so much about me that isnt a scout or sumting like dat.

R U STALKING ME FOOTBALL FAN11!!!!
lol j/k

if yall got any ?s for me my email address is erikb2007@msn.com and my yahoo messenger name is rino9961. so come talk to me if yall want

danke und auf wiedersehen
(thank u and good bye)

Sans Couth
07-07-2004, 07:50 AM
I sure hope they have good English Teachers at Rancview.:p

slpybear the bullfan
07-07-2004, 12:43 PM
yeah, ditto Sans,

But I am giving them a lot of attention this year in District play. They will be bringing their "A" game to town.

rhino33
07-07-2004, 01:50 PM
yea i do too, our english teachers last year were ok