PDA

View Full Version : Wills Point

comtig72
09-25-2002, 03:28 PM
Looks like Wills Point has another fine team this year.I know they gave us all we could handle last year.Will they be Division 1 or 2 in the playoffs?

Jacket2000
09-25-2002, 03:38 PM
Wills Point will be division 1, and probably have the misfortune of catching Forney in the first round.
J2K

wpgrad
09-25-2002, 03:47 PM
Wills Point will be division 1 and will be fortunate enough to play forney and have the oppurtunity to pick up the biggest upset in the first round of the playoffs.

Showtime99
09-25-2002, 06:02 PM
I would not be surprised if Wills Point beat forney in the first round. Wills Point has an explosive offense and a solid defense.

BLUEDOOM75
09-25-2002, 06:57 PM
I dont think it is a misfortune Jacket2000. you might want to rephrase your statement. It might be a misfortune for forney but we are ready for forney. But we are concentrating on one game at a time now.

WpSr03
09-25-2002, 08:52 PM
Lol Jacket, you still think Forney will beat us? We are the better team this year when it comes to forney. I'm already looking forward to round 2, 1 doesn't even exist in my head.

Jacket2000
09-25-2002, 10:17 PM
If you're already looking to round 2, then you will definately lose to Forney. You cannot, I repeat, CANNOT look past Forney. Ask Commerce.
J2K

Jacket2000
09-25-2002, 10:23 PM
Originally posted by BLUEDOOM75:
I dont think it is a misfortune Jacket2000. you might want to rephrase your statement. It might be a misfortune for forney but we are ready for forney. But we are concentrating on one game at a time now.

Might want to rephrase my statement? Excuse me, just who in the hell are you? I dont give a damn if I pick Kemp to beat WP, Im not gonna rephrase it just b/c I happen to piss you off. Hate to break it to ya, but it's too early for WP to start ordering rings. If I were y'all, Id concentrate on Dallas Wilson for now, and worry about Forney when the time comes. Or you might not have to worry about Forney, except maybe in "thump thump".
J2K

surfspike
09-25-2002, 10:32 PM
Originally posted by Jacket2000:
If you're already looking to round 2, then you will definately lose to Forney. You cannot, I repeat, CANNOT look past Forney. Ask Commerce.
J2K

so so true, like they say...that is why they play the game. stupid wills point always having a good team. IF it happens in the first rd I'll be there b/c its gonna be a grudge match for sure.

WpSr03
09-25-2002, 10:40 PM
Hmmmmm... Ppl are feisty tonight. I'm not a player, so I can look past forney http://bbs.3adownlow.com/ubb/smile.gif I don't affect my team. I think I've said that before. And Jacket you've said something before about us already ordering rings (our players) while they aren't even thinking about that I'm sure. They are a damn good bunch of guys. And BLUEDOOM75, I know him and he is a good guy, I'm sure he didn't mean to offend you at all so don't take it like he meant to. And surf WP does not always have a good team, we just usually have a few good select players, this is our best team in as long as I can remember. Honestly, when was the last time we were in the top 20 on any poll? I personally don't think Forney will be a grudge match, no reason for it to be. It will be a game, nothing more, nothing less...

Jacket2000
09-25-2002, 10:43 PM
Well, maybe things have changed since I played, but when I was playing, EVERY game was a grudge match. That went double for playoff games. LOL
J2K

wpgrad
09-26-2002, 11:22 AM
I don't know why ya'll are debating this, it is 8 weeks down the road. Alot of things could happen to either team, like key players going down. WP fans I don't know why you are getting so pissy about Forney being so well respected. It has nothing to do with this yr. all the respect they get comes from the past. They have been there and we haven't, it is as simple as that. Yeah, there good but so are we. Let it slide until the matchup happens and after we show what we can do, then talk all you want to.

Rabbit'93
09-26-2002, 11:40 AM
Well said wpgrad

WillsPointgradTJC
09-26-2002, 12:39 PM
Well said my friend, Forney is a Grudge match or have we forgoten that the last time we played Forney Blanton set the single game rushing record so there will be alot of guys in the stands that will care ALOT about this game. We never got a chance to affend that loss 4 years ago and we all graduated but I promice you it is still on our minds and it is also the week I got the injury that I would battle all my Football life and still now, then to get booed off the feild by the Forney fans, yes it is a grudge match for some but most of those are now in the stands!

BLUEDOOM75
09-26-2002, 09:48 PM
Jacket you dont know jack about WP so keep your mouth shut and if u would have read my statement clearly you would have seen were i said we are concentrating on one game at a time so shut the hell up. By the way u wanna know who i am? I am the starting tackle for WP. The big one. so before you go talking about misfortunes and stuff, do your damn homework. Yeah forney is good. I watched them play commerce. We know there good and they know we are good but like i have said and other people have said, we are concentrating on one game at a time.

Rabbit'93
09-27-2002, 01:29 AM
hey Grad TJC I remember you posting something awhile back about getting hurt and booed off the field by Forney fans. I made a reply to the post. Exactly what year was it that you got hurt? I have played in and gone to alot of ball games and have NEVER seen Forney fans act like that. I think maybe there are some sour grapes, because that was the game that ended it for you. Can't say that I blame you though. I just don't see Forney fans booing if an opposing player should get injured.....we cheer. JUST KIDDING.

And to the big boy with the potty mouth I don't think I would go spouting off to a moderator like that. Do you kiss your mom with that mouth?

Good luck to "tha Point" this year.