PDA

View Full Version : Vacation

spiveyrat
07-02-2004, 07:05 AM
Where are you going or where have you gone on vacation this year?

Mine starts TODAY and I'll be bass/crappie fishing on Big Sam Rayburn for two weeks. WOOHOO!!!

In my absence, someone please step up and keep BBDE in line. :D

3afan
07-02-2004, 07:48 AM
we're headed to the house on Inks Lake today, comin' back on Tuesday, then back for a week on the 19th.

CRHSeagle
07-02-2004, 08:59 AM
Oh yeah...mine consists of waking up early every day and working out at school at the strength and conditioning program. Not much time for a real vaction here.:mad:

Sans Couth
07-02-2004, 09:11 AM
Originally posted by CRHSeagle
Oh yeah...mine consists of waking up early every day and working out at school at the strength and conditioning program. Not much time for a real vaction here.:mad:

Well how early do you get up if you can be on here typing at 9am? You are either running late, or you did not work long enough.:D

pirate4state
07-02-2004, 09:48 AM
I took a road trip out to Vegas & the Grand Canyon a couple of weeks ago. :doh:

CRHSeagle
07-02-2004, 09:54 AM
Originally posted by Sans Couth
Well how early do you get up if you can be on here typing at 9am? You are either running late, or you did not work long enough.:D We dont work out on friday, but its open weight room day so I went in for a bit. But we usually do have 7-on-7 practice today. Seeing how its the 4th of July weekend they gave us today off, so I guess this is my vacation....:doh:

Ranger Mom
07-02-2004, 10:04 AM
:( I was supposed to be starting my vacation tomorrow and not have to be back at work until the 15th. Me and my sister and kids were all going to Six Flags Tuesday, but she was attacked by a dog and has 19 bite wounds on her ankle, she can't walk, so we aren't going right now.

So.....I decided to go ahead and work Tuesday and Wednesday and not waste those vacation days if we weren't going anywhere.
My husband will be on vacation starting the 5th, but he still has one more in October.

To make a long story short....I guess my vacation will consist of going to Inks Lake for the Meet and Greet.

Hopefully, we will still make it to Six Flags before school starts!

Rabbit'93
07-02-2004, 10:50 AM
Hey R'mom. I've got some coupons in the mail yesterday for 6 Flags & Hurricane Harbor. I think they are Buy 1/Get 1 for 6 Flags and $16.99 for HH. I've got quite a few, so if you need some let me know. I think they are good until August something.

Rabbit'93
07-02-2004, 10:52 AM
For my Vacation I will be heading to San Antone/Austin area for about a week of fun. We'll hit San Antone for the first part of the week and Austin the latter. I imagine we'll hit all spot in between as well. That include's Schlitterbahn Yee Haww

CHS_Grad '85
07-02-2004, 10:57 AM
Myrtle Beach South Carolina... we leave later this month... have a beach house all booked... sort of a family reunion vacation trip... first vacation that my parents & siblings have taken together since I got married & left home... I'm really excited... never been to the East Coast...

kaorder1999
07-02-2004, 01:29 PM
went to New Braunfels the 28th-1st (last week). Horrible! Rained everyday except for the day we left to come home. Plans were to tube the river and go to schlitterbahn. got to go to the Bahn for a few hours on Wednesday right before another freaking thunderstorm hit.

Ray_BearKat
07-02-2004, 05:54 PM
Went to Dallas for a weekend trip in May and spent a week in Vegas for my birthday the first week of June. Now we're going to Disney for a week in mid-July.

pinecone
07-02-2004, 09:50 PM
Originally posted by spiveyrat
Where are you going or where have you gone on vacation this year?

Mine starts TODAY and I'll be bass/crappie fishing on Big Sam Rayburn for two weeks. WOOHOO!!!

In my absence, someone please step up and keep BBDE in line. :D
Hope the rain stops for you. If we make it to midnight, it will be the 1st day in about a month without rain. July 1 brought quit a storm. Wouldn't want to be on Rayburn in that one.

lepfan
07-02-2004, 11:33 PM
My vacation consisted of moving from LG to Kansas...woohoo...loads of fun...