PDA

View Full Version : Who does bellville have? What im hearing is a young team

adof
06-30-2004, 05:05 PM
What kinda offense does bellville have im hearing that last year wingback for bellville is the qb? Is he good? Whos playing wingback for them now? Im not hearing no stars from bellville sounds like there going to have a lonnnnngggggg season!!!

I understand josh byrant is the running back i have saw him in action!!! what about the wr? O line

Lest talk defense? Whos the Linebackers,Safteys, D line still not hearing of any stars?

Matthew328
06-30-2004, 06:11 PM
Yes Bellville will be young....stilll tough though...

Old Tiger
06-30-2004, 06:18 PM
They will have #10. Don't know his name but he burned past D'nerian and Red in the Bellville/Marlin II

adof
06-30-2004, 06:30 PM
Lol yes he has!!! Marlin/bellville PartIII is bellville 3rd game should be a great chance for bellville to show whos best once and for all!!!

Still havent heard anything about bellville 0 line and wrs and backs??? and There young defense!!!

marlin fan
06-30-2004, 06:42 PM
Originally posted by adof
Lol yes he has!!! Marlin/bellville PartIII is bellville 3rd game should be a great chance for bellville to show whos best once and for all!! Marlin Vs. Bellville week 2 in Bellville we'll see!!!!

Bull's-eye
06-30-2004, 08:44 PM
Bellville did graduate about 22 seniors, but they do return 19 lettermen. Their underclassmen did receive plenty of valuable playing time during Bellville's deep play off run. They will be led by #10 Sanders, who should be a very dangerous runner from the QB position. I look for RB Benjamin to make a name for himself, along with the speedy Bryant at tail back. Bellville may not have the great passing game, like the past 2 seasons, but Sanders will drive defenses crazy running out of passing formations. Bellville will definately need to fill many holes, but they do have a talented group of underclassmen to choose from. Last year's freshman team went undefeated and the JV team won district. Bellville will be young, but very fast at the skill positions. I look for the offensive/defensive lines to be bigger than last year's team. Nunn & Rodiek will be very strong on the defensive front, and look for Harrison to head up the linebacker group. I think you will be hearing some new names like Harris, Cooper, Lischka, Orduna, Pederson, Weibold, Henry, Sconyers, and Valentine, that may make you forget some of those past players.

BrahmaMom
06-30-2004, 09:34 PM
Besides the players, Bellville is returning with a tradition of working hard, playing hard, and winning BIG! It's hard to go up against tradition and Bellville has developed a tradition of pride and excellence. Sanders is a force to be reckoned with and he'll have Bryant to team up with, a good twosome like Buenger and Goeke. As Bull's Eye says, there are some younger players coming up who will make us forget about past Brahmas. I won't make any predictions or bets other than to say I think Bellville will have lots to be proud of with the Bulls once again.

adof
06-30-2004, 10:17 PM
I dont know i have to fight that iam a brenham and bellville fan!!! But i disagree on whoever says the passing game is going to be weak!!! I watch bellville play in sealy 7on7 like 2 weeks ago sanders was a great thrower and he seems like he likes the boot legs... if he getts the backers to bite on that bootleg he could make there passing game very good!!! and i saw both
5'8 Brandon and 6'4 cj harris make some big catches are they going to be there go to guys??? Allan cooper was hot on the short routs but then again everyone wasnt there at 7on7 like bryant and i understand some of there defense!!!

Bull's-eye
07-01-2004, 12:19 PM
Hey Adof, are you going to the Round Rock Classic on 8-28? Bellville will play a day game and Brenham will play that night.

Good to hear that Sanders looked good throwing the ball! About 6 weeks until that first scrimmage, and hopefully we will know more about this team. Go get a haircut at the "Red Storm" Barber Shop. He can tell you more about the Brahmas.

Bull's-eye
07-02-2004, 12:19 AM
DCTF 20-3A rankings

Sealy
Navasota
Bellville
Rice
Columbus
Hempstead

Most people predict Navasota as the district favorite. Navasota returns 9 offensive starters, led by RB Chris Smith. Sealy returns 15 starters from good 8-3 team. Sealy will have to replace RB Andrus and LB Slaughter. Bellville only returns 5 starters, led by Bryant, Sanders and Benjamin. Rice has only 2 starters coming back on offense, but they do have a great RB in Huffman. They do return 6 starters on defense, led by Cooper and Shaw. I can't really disagree with DCTF. Sealy has the most returning starters and they do have a great winning tradition. Navasota should be very good on offense. Bellville and Rice will have many holes to fill, but they do have some talented players to build around. Bellville's rich tradition and their distict winning 9th and JV teams, gives them an excellant chance of proving DCTF wrong. Rice must find some blocking for Huffman.

Old Tiger
07-02-2004, 01:01 AM
It will be a dog fight between Rice and Bellville

BrahmaMom
07-02-2004, 10:06 AM
I love the idea of proving Dave Campbell wrong! The Brahmas will rise to the challenge! The other thing Bellville breeds is a competitive spirit! Go BULLS!

downlower
07-02-2004, 05:50 PM
I think Bellville will do just fine this year. They might struggle a little at the beginning while they are trying to find the right people for the right spots. Bryant, Sanders, and Peschel return on offense and on defense Benjamin and Sanders are the only ones that started all of last season, but Harrison, Rodiek, and Nunn all saw a lot of playing time and started a couple of games for the Brahmas. I feel that Bellville cares too much about football and will find a way to win games.

PhiI C
07-02-2004, 07:53 PM
I have seen lots of young teams do very well if they are good. They may lose a few games early in the season due to inexperience and mistakes especially if they are playing good teams but by the time district comes they can be very dangerous and do well in district and the playoffs.

Bellville22
07-02-2004, 11:10 PM
'Bulls-Eye': I stopped by the Red Storm Barber Shop today to chat it up about the upcoming year. I also dropped off a few things to add to his "Wall of Honor." Wasn't time for a haircut, plus I'm afraid of the flat-top:D , just talked a little football. He's stickin to his guns, picking Bellville to remain as king of the mountain in D20.

I'll have my district rundown, thoughts, and predictions in a few weeks. I know you, 'BrahmaMom', and 'Brahma73' can't wait;) . Who knows, maybe 'ROY' will even check it out, I think he'll be very pleased with it (hint, hint).

Hope the Bulls continue to throw the weight around, hard work is a must this year, just like every other year.

BrahmaMom
07-02-2004, 11:37 PM
22, you coulda used a trim, that xy chromosome is afraid of change, I've seen it before! No matter what happens, hair
DOES grow back! Very glad you added to the Wall of Honor at the Red Storm Barber Shop, can't wait for it to fill up with Brahmas I've known and loved! I appreciate your appearance at the 11 year old scrimmage, though you disappeared fast enough! You're right, I can't wait for your predictions, 22, I've come to respect your opinions. Go Brahmas!!!

Bull's-eye
07-04-2004, 07:20 PM
Hey 22, heard about your visit. Who else would "Red Mustache" pick to win district?:D He loves his Brahmas! I'll be looking for your predictions.

Bull's-eye
07-04-2004, 07:27 PM
Originally posted by downlower
I think Bellville will do just fine this year. They might struggle a little at the beginning while they are trying to find the right people for the right spots. Bryant, Sanders, and Peschel return on offense and on defense Benjamin and Sanders are the only ones that started all of last season, but Harrison, Rodiek, and Nunn all saw a lot of playing time and started a couple of games for the Brahmas. I feel that Bellville cares too much about football and will find a way to win games. :clap: Welcome aboard!