PDA

View Full Version : Any Volleyball thoughts?

PhiI C
06-29-2004, 11:02 PM
As to who will be tops or who will have good teams. I don't know if Wimberly lost many players from last year but they had the best volleyball team in the state and maybe even the country in high school in 2003. Sinton will probably be good but it is probably still a rebuilding year because they lost so many seniors and starters from last year.

VWG
06-30-2004, 06:10 AM
Well, in 1A pick Windthorst to win the state championship. I don't know how they do it but those girls live volleyball and have won something like 8 state titles since 1993.

Dulce04
06-30-2004, 07:12 AM
Caldwell only lost two senoirs so I expect them to be State contenders again this year. Most of those girls play club ball together. Should go all the way!!! Go Lady Hornets

Phil C
06-30-2004, 09:46 AM
Hey VWG the Windthrost girls also do well in basketball too and won the state softball championship this year so they like sports besides volleyball now it seems. Plus they have good football teams and won state last year too. I wonder how they do it. Of course you don't see the dominance by one team in 4A and 5A like the lower ones it seems.

lobo12
06-30-2004, 10:04 PM
monahans should be good again this coming year, they did lose some seniors but good underclassmen. we have a girl thats gonna be a junior and has made 1st team all state since she is a freshman