PDA

View Full Version : You two rock....

Bandera YaYa
06-29-2004, 02:03 PM
..RangerMom and Sinton 66....thanks for keeping everything running smoothly on here....Glad to see that you are not putting up with any bull on here.....Gotta love it!!!

Ranger Mom
06-29-2004, 02:05 PM
Thanks YaYa.....I am sure not "everyone" shares your opinion though!!:p

BIG BLUE DEFENSIVE END
06-29-2004, 02:52 PM
Personally, I think you're giving the both of them too much credit. I don't see how they were chosen as moderators, either...I figured they would chose a much more upstanding poster...I'm not going to name any names or anything, but I think everyone knows who I am talking about. :cool:

WOS1
06-29-2004, 02:55 PM
Originally posted by Bandera YaYa
..RangerMom and Sinton 66....thanks for keeping everything running smoothly on here....Glad to see that you are not putting up with any bull on here.....Gotta love it!!!
"bull", LOL, you're killing me...

Old Tiger
06-29-2004, 02:57 PM
I don't know RM puts up with a bunch!!!

BIG BLUE DEFENSIVE END
06-29-2004, 02:59 PM
Yeah, true, but that's just the Mom in her. I noticed she closed her first thread. Way to go. The next step is to ROM WOS1... ;) :D

Old Tiger
06-29-2004, 03:01 PM
If i was her I would ROM you!

BIG BLUE DEFENSIVE END
06-29-2004, 03:02 PM
Who, ME? :confused:

WOSgrad
06-29-2004, 03:03 PM
BBDE, given your diatribes on this board, I don't think you're really in a position to be recommending that anyone be sent to ROM status.

Besides, remember, we aren't supposed to be telling the mods what to do.

Okay, tiger, you beat me to the punch.

WOS1
06-29-2004, 03:03 PM
Originally posted by BIG BLUE DEFENSIVE END
Yeah, true, but that's just the Mom in her. I noticed she closed her first thread. Way to go. The next step is to ROM WOS1... ;) :D
ROM me for what, exactly? Please go back and look and tell me what I've done.

BIG BLUE DEFENSIVE END
06-29-2004, 03:05 PM
C'mon guys, can't you take a joke? :confused: It was all in good fun.

WOS1
06-29-2004, 03:10 PM
OK... sorry dude! just trying to keep from getting rom'd until the season starts. I never realized how easy it could be. I realize now that you have to be real careful who you disagree with.:D

I'm feeling taunted by this post and I am a little sensitive right now, I'll get over it.

WOSgrad
06-29-2004, 03:13 PM
Sorry, one of the things that a computer screen hides is sarcasm. Forgive me, but my alma mater has taken enough "good natured (yeah right)" ribbing during the early part of this week.

BIG BLUE DEFENSIVE END
06-29-2004, 03:25 PM
Ahh, it's okay. I've had my misunderstandings with Old Cardinal too, but he is genuinely a good guy once you get to know him. I'm not just saying that either, you have to talk to him personally, and then you will understand what I'm talking about. Also, Ranger Mom is the nicest moderator we have, she's a really understanding person and it's hard to get on her bad side. Sinton66 isn't on a power trip, it's his job to quell any fighting, and the rules have been set forth, and you can be sure that he will enforce them when he has to, but can be forgiving at the same time. We have a family here, and ya'll are new here and don't see it and what it is all about. Once you start to get to know everybody, you'll become a lot more comfortable and become accustomed to the joking around. As far as football goes, it's played between the lines on the field, and not on the internet. Everybody is here and able to post their opinions of another team, that is what this site was created for, and that is the way it's going to stay. Just don't get so upset whenever somebody has an opinion that differs from yours or bashes your team, just brush it off and forget about it. Sorry for the misconception about the joke, though. :D

WOSgrad
06-29-2004, 03:43 PM
I don't have a problem with a bit of trash talking between schools. Heck, I enjoy that.

What I have a BIG problem with is somebody coming on this board and misrepresenting, as he put it, "facts" about a high school that have absolutely nothing to do with what happens between the white lines on Friday and Saturday night.

Opinions I can deal with....slander I cannot.

BIG BLUE DEFENSIVE END
06-29-2004, 03:45 PM
Well, my advice to you is to just let it blow over. Everything will be okay in a few days. Yeah...I know what you're thinking Ranger Mom...:D

ej2525
06-29-2004, 03:49 PM
It's cool.... we are beating a dead horse here. I'm guilty of it too!! Have yourself a Margarita (or whatever) & chill!!! :smoker:

Old Tiger
06-29-2004, 03:51 PM
It's like I've been apart of this board since last year :D;)

Ranger Mom
06-29-2004, 04:16 PM
*sniff sniff* - I am feeling the love here!!:inlove:

I think we four moderators actually play off each other quite well.

Where I am the "eternal" peacemaker (yes BBDE, I knew what you were talking about), Sinton66 is a no nonsense, tell it like it is kind of guy, and Slpybear is the resident jokester. Matthew328....well Matthew is just COOL!!:cool:

Anyway, some of you may like one moderator over another...and that's fine. We are all here to do the same job, we just may go about it in a different way.

D. R. Hooks
06-29-2004, 05:50 PM
Ranger Mom, pardon me asking, but is Midland Greenwood the Rangers, hence your name?

Ranger Mom
06-29-2004, 05:52 PM
Originally posted by D. R. Hooks
Ranger Mom, pardon me asking, but is Midland Greenwood the Rangers, hence your name?

Yes...you are correct!!:D

D. R. Hooks
06-29-2004, 06:05 PM
I first thought Ranger, TX. Greenwood would be much better!

BIG BLUE DEFENSIVE END
06-29-2004, 08:51 PM
Originally posted by Ranger Mom
*sniff sniff* - I am feeling the love here!!:inlove:

I think we four moderators actually play off each other quite well.

Where I am the "eternal" peacemaker (yes BBDE, I knew what you were talking about), Sinton66 is a no nonsense, tell it like it is kind of guy, and Slpybear is the resident jokester. Matthew328....well Matthew is just COOL!!:cool:

Anyway, some of you may like one moderator over another...and that's fine. We are all here to do the same job, we just may go about it in a different way.

I kinda figured that you would know what I was talking about. :)