PDA

View Full Version : Mcdonalds Question

marlin fan
06-25-2004, 09:36 PM
aint Big Mac's supposed to be bigger than a douple quarter pounder???? the reason i ask is because i just came from there a few mins ago got home thinking i had the right order thinking that i have a douple quarter pounder because i had a double quarter pounder box and opened up there was a lil bitty Big Mac im so Pi$$ed right now!!!!:mad:

Haunta Yo
06-25-2004, 11:41 PM
Ya never go through the drivethrough. Wanna know why????
Ask Joe Pesci...

I guess ya found that out.

aamove
06-26-2004, 12:16 AM
Big Macs have less meat on them

SintonFan
06-26-2004, 12:29 AM
The whole "Big" Mac thing is just McDonalds' way of showing irony.;)

Sans Couth
06-26-2004, 01:22 AM
Originally posted by Haunta Yo
Ya never go through the drivethrough. Wanna know why????
Ask Joe Pesci...

I guess ya found that out.

:D

Ray_BearKat
06-26-2004, 02:19 AM
Easy solution is to always check your food before you leave...don't trust the people at the restaurant.

bullfrog_alumni_02
06-26-2004, 03:39 PM
its because they really want you to just go to burger king! the whopper i bigger, has more meat, and in my opinion tastes alot better. down w/ the clown

3afan
06-26-2004, 04:20 PM
serves you right for eating at McDonald's :D

marlin fan
06-26-2004, 05:17 PM
Originally posted by 3afan
serves you right for eating at McDonald's :D
whats that supposed to mean lol

lepfan
06-26-2004, 10:25 PM
Originally posted by marlin fan
whats that supposed to mean lol

McDonalds food stinks

Bandera YaYa
06-26-2004, 11:02 PM
Gotta agree....McDonald's food is gross!! The ONLY thing I eat there, is an Egg McMuffin. And only I if have to!! I think Whataburger and Burger King make the best fast food burgers. :D

Sans Couth
06-26-2004, 11:11 PM
How can you compare a Whataburger and Burger King.

One is made fresh to order, while you wait with the finest hamburger ingredients known to man.

The other is prepared by taking a piece of meat out of a plastic drawer, putting it on a bun with the fixings, wrapped in paper, and put in a microwave.

Microwaved pickles......yuck.

marlin fan
06-26-2004, 11:55 PM
I like Windys the best !!!!! YUM

SintonFan
06-27-2004, 01:20 AM
Originally posted by marlin fan
I like Wendys the best !!!!! YUM
ROFL!!!:D
marlinfan, just go to What- A- Burger!:eek:

marlin fan
06-27-2004, 02:39 AM
Originally posted by SintonFan
marlinfan, just go to What- A- Burger!:eek:
I dont care for them much!!!!!!

sinton66
06-27-2004, 08:08 AM
At Whataburger, if you can dream up a special burger, they will build it for you(providing they have all the ingredients in the store). I like the traditional cheeseburger with jalapenos. I usually get a hot apple pie too.
Personally, I wouldn't eat at McDonalds on a bet.

Sans Couth
06-27-2004, 08:11 AM
Originally posted by sinton66
At Whataburger, if you can dream up a special burger, they will build it for you(providing they have all the ingredients in the store). I like the traditional cheeseburger with jalapenos. I usually get a hot apple pie too.

I fed some McDonalds french fries to my chickens one time. The next morning six of them were dead.:p

Pudlugger
06-27-2004, 08:28 AM
The best burgers hands down are made by In-N-Out . Unfortunately there are no In-N-Outs in Texas. Next time you're in California you must have one of their double cheeseburgers and fries. All made fresh using fresh vegetables and fresh potatos on site. I wish they would come to Texas, they would make a bunch of money here as Texans love good burgers. :D

Ranger Mom
06-27-2004, 09:25 AM
I posted on another thread about liking Burger King over Whataburger....for my hamburger.

BUT.....as far as breakfast goes NOTHING can beat Whataburgers B.O.B. (Breakfast on a Bun).

sinton66
06-27-2004, 09:26 AM
I've said this before on here, but it's worth repeating. There is a place called "Hot Dogs and More" here in Magnolia that makes the best burger I've ever had. It's a half-pound monster that is fresh-made. They also give you a choice of steak fries or custom chips that they cut and fry on the spot. If this man could mass produce his product for franchise, he'd be a gazillionaire!

bullfrog_alumni_02
06-27-2004, 11:10 AM
I've said this before on here, but it's worth repeating. There is a place called "Hot Dogs and More" here in Magnolia that makes the best burger I've ever had. It's a half-pound monster that is fresh-made. They also give you a choice of steak fries or custom chips that they cut and fry on the spot. If this man could mass produce his product for franchise, he'd be a gazillionaire! we have something like that in lake worth, called tommy's, they are just about the best burger i have ever found, if anyone is anywhere near lake worth, i would suggest trying one. you'll be suprised

spiveyrat
06-28-2004, 06:48 AM

If you go and change things up too much, they'll screw up your order. That's not just for Whataburger, that's any fast food joint.

sinton66
06-28-2004, 07:16 AM
heh heh, fortunately the South Texas folks have a slight advantage over the rest, we're VERY close to Whataburger's home office.

Generally, the managers of local stores want to hear about any problems, their incentives are tied to customer satisfaction. Don't hesitate to bring it to their attention.

pirate4state
06-28-2004, 02:07 PM
Originally posted by Pudlugger
The best burgers hands down are made by In-N-Out . Unfortunately there are no In-N-Outs in Texas. Next time you're in California you must have one of their double cheeseburgers and fries. All made fresh using fresh vegetables and fresh potatos on site. I wish they would come to Texas, they would make a bunch of money here as Texans love good burgers. :D I've had In-N-Out burgers and they are awesome!! In fact, we just had some in Vegas a couple of weeks ago & my cousin said, "these fries taste weird" I said, "that's cause they're real/homemade!! :D Boy, was that a nice juicy burger with fresh french fries!! As far as Texas goes, Whataburger is my favorite fast food burger joint. There is a "cafe" here in Sinton (HWY 77 Cafe) that has the best homemade burgers. If you haven't tried them ... I highly recommend them and their beef fajita tacos aren't bad either. :)

BullFrog Dad
06-28-2004, 03:08 PM
Originally posted by SintonFan
marlinfan, just go to What- A- Burger!:eek: Everybody just go to Jason's Grocery at the NW corner of Jacksboro Hwy. and Robert's Cut-Off in LW(Next to the Blue Minnow bait shop). They've got a 1/2 pounder that you probably can't finish and a 1 pounder that I probably can't finish.

jason
06-28-2004, 03:13 PM
4 words:

JACK - IN - THE - BOX

one time, me and my dad, 3afan, went to JIB and we were at the drive thru and we were talking so we forgot to order and just drove up to the window but they wouldnt let us order and said we'd have to wait in line again...we didnt have JIB that night... :mad:

JasperDog94
06-28-2004, 03:22 PM
Originally posted by Ranger Mom
BUT.....as far as breakfast goes NOTHING can beat Whataburgers B.O.B. (Breakfast on a Bun). That's exactly what I get almost every time I go fishing. That and they're usually the only ones open at that time of the morning.

20dawgz05
06-28-2004, 09:28 PM
my votes would have to be sonic and storms... on hamburgers.... and storms curley fries!!!