PDA

View Full Version : The Terrorist Did it Again

Phil C
06-23-2004, 10:18 AM
Now they have beheaded an innoccent South Korean. No one is safe now.

3afan
06-23-2004, 10:19 AM
why the heck would anyone stay there?

Old Tiger
06-23-2004, 10:21 AM
Some of the people work in oil fields. This is a sick act!!!:mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

3afan
06-23-2004, 11:30 AM
so? a job is not worth dying for ....

spiveyrat
06-23-2004, 11:32 AM
BARBARIANS!:mad: :foul: :flamingma

ej2525
06-23-2004, 11:40 AM
I am beside myself at the lack of compassion those animals have. May they go in a horrible way like their innocent victims have been killed. I don't know what else to say!! It just sickens me to think about it!!! :(

kaorder1999
06-23-2004, 11:48 AM
at some point you have to realize that if you are living in iraq because of your work...or the middle east....you are runing the risk of losing your life. Get out of there. They have no respect for life....

Ray_BearKat
06-23-2004, 12:52 PM
Originally posted by 3afan
so? a job is not worth dying for ....

From what i hear most Americans there are the higher ups in companies and are really wealthy and would not like to lose that income...I guess the money is worth the possiblity of dying.

JasperDog94
06-23-2004, 12:59 PM
Then I don't want to hear all this garbage about how it's the governments fault when something happens to them. We've stated that we don't deal with terrorists. PERIOD. If you don't want to die, don't go to Iraq.

kaorder1999
06-23-2004, 01:00 PM
in some cases they are offering people right out of college these high paying jobs in iraq because they know a college student would have trouble turning the money down...

JasperDog94
06-23-2004, 01:04 PM
We all have choices to make. I'm just sick and tired of the government getting blamed for every single bad thing that happens over there.:mad: :mad:

I just need to vent....then I'll be fine.:cool:

kaorder1999
06-23-2004, 01:10 PM
Originally posted by JasperDog94
If you don't want to die, don't go to Iraq.

amen

BIG BLUE DEFENSIVE END
06-23-2004, 01:28 PM
It really is a shame what they do to some people. They speak about how they are strict to their religion, but what kind of a religion kills people who have committed no crimes against it's people and are just trying to earn money?

spiveyrat
06-23-2004, 01:29 PM
Don't those workers work tax free too?

kaorder1999
06-23-2004, 01:32 PM
Originally posted by spiveyrat
Don't those workers work tax free too?

i think so...

sinton66
06-23-2004, 02:54 PM
They may have to be abroad a full year before it's tax free, but that may have been recently changed. It used to be that way.

JasperDog94
06-23-2004, 03:54 PM
The first 80,000 is tax free.

JasperDog94
06-23-2004, 03:55 PM
Originally posted by BIG BLUE DEFENSIVE END
It really is a shame what they do to some people. They speak about how they are strict to their religion, but what kind of a religion kills people who have committed no crimes against it's people and are just trying to earn money? I'll just go ahead and say it: ISLAM IS NOT A RELIGION OF PEACE!

It's actually quite simple:

1. Islam says that it is the duty of every Muslim to kill infedels.

2. Anyone that is not a Muslim is an infedel.

3. There is no 3.

bullfrog_alumni_02
06-23-2004, 08:16 PM
ill address a few things on here, the first 80 grand is tax free for civilians and military alike, everything after that is taxed. for civilians they must be in counrty for 360 days for the tax cut. im not gonna start on the religion of isalm, i don know that much about it and its unwise to speak on a subject that you have little or now knowlege of, but will say that any society that uses females for procreation and young boys for recreation, and this is extremely accepted in the society, has serious issues and are all most beyond any type of redemption as it stands.

jason
06-23-2004, 08:44 PM
Originally posted by kaorder1999
in some cases they are offering people right out of college these high paying jobs in iraq because they know a college student would have trouble turning the money down... i got offered a 6 figure computer tech job over there about 3 weeks ago...

kaorder1999
06-23-2004, 08:56 PM
Originally posted by jason
i got offered a 6 figure computer tech job over there about 3 weeks ago...

and im taking it that you said &@%^ NO!

Ranger Mom
06-23-2004, 09:24 PM
Originally posted by kaorder1999
and im taking it that you said &@%^ NO!

LOL.....When he told me about it that's what I said!!!:D

spiveyrat
06-24-2004, 05:44 AM
Originally posted by bullfrog_alumni_02
, but will say that any society that uses females for procreation and young boys for recreation, and this is extremely accepted in the society, has serious issues and are all most beyond any type of redemption as it stands.

Recreation??? You must know something I don't?

Are the women in Afganistan "coming out of their shells" now? Are they still wearing those ridiculous outfits they used to (don't know what they are called)? Or, are they still living in fear?

Pudlugger
06-24-2004, 07:23 AM
Nick Berg was in Iraq because he was an idealist who thought he could help Iraqis rebuild their country into a democratic society. He felt that sense he was sympathetic to the plight of Iraqis and middle easterners he was safe from terrorists. Unfortunately, he was duped by those treacherous cockroaches and paid with his life. Daniel Pearl was also betrayed by terrorists who he thought he could interview as a sympathetic journalist. The lesson is you can't deal with these cuthroats. You must root them out and destroy them.intifada.]

Those thin skinned nincompoops (sp?)in the media who have been wringing their hands over a few nude photographs and hijinks by emotionally disturbed GIs in Abu Graib ought to shut their pie holes IMHO, and support our efforts to bring democracy to Iraq. There are serious long term national security interests at stake and just because it is an election year the party out of power (Dems) should not sabotage our foreign policy for political gain.

Goldenstick
06-24-2004, 10:01 AM
Well said pudlugger! I'm getting sick and tired of these cowards who hide their identities. How hard is it to kill an innocent civilian?
I'd like to spit in everyone of their faces

espn1
06-24-2004, 10:26 AM
I still say I have the best option, and it needs to be implemented soon. If an identified person takes an active role in terrorism. Take out their families and level their mud huts.
Death to ISLAM!!!!!!!!!

bullfrog_alumni_02
06-24-2004, 12:35 PM
Originally posted by spiveyrat
Recreation??? You must know something I don't?

Are the women in Afganistan "coming out of their shells" now? Are they still wearing those ridiculous outfits they used to (don't know what they are called)? Or, are they still living in fear? the "things" you refered to are called burka's that wemon wear. i wouldnt say they live in fear persay, but its just not accepted in the society for them to be out...anywhere. i guess you could say i know a few things you dont know, im sort of over here w/ these people for about a yr, and about the recreation, i dont know why or how it is possible for that too be accepted, but its just the way the afghan society is. i dont know why and really dont want to understand that. it really sickens me.