PDA

View Full Version : Would You Use This

TXMike
06-23-2004, 07:57 AM
If the football officials' association in your area had a website that had a way you could submit comments/critiques on games you have witnessed, anonymously or not-your choice, would you use it? It could also be used to submit rules questions directly to the officials' association.

sinton66
06-23-2004, 08:00 AM
Yes, I think that is a terrific idea.

3afan
06-23-2004, 08:04 AM
depends - yes if had some sort of review process before things are submitted/posted because you know it will be full of disgruntled fans "opinions" - no if it was just a message board type setup like 3ADL ............... but feedback can always be good

olddawggreen
06-23-2004, 08:04 AM
I think it is a great idea, but I hope they have a large staff.

Old Tiger
06-23-2004, 10:10 AM
Good idea!

Phil C
06-23-2004, 10:23 AM
It is a great idea but it will probably never happen. If they did I wouldn't care if they knew who I was. But it still won't happen I don't think. It is just like those refs that blew it on the CALL (Baylor vs Tennessee). They didn't have to answer at a press conference unlike the non paid players. They just disappeared! (Unfortunately not forever because they will still probably be referring next year).

JasperDog94
06-23-2004, 11:19 AM
That's a union for you. They promote no responsibility on the part of their members. They're all about protecting their "rights". Meanwhile players have to sit in front of cameras and answer questions about somebody else's mistakes.:mad: :mad: :mad: