PDA

View Full Version : I can understand

Phil C
06-22-2004, 09:55 PM
not everyone will enjoy or want to see Dawn at Socorro but you ought to check it out. Sunday night they had a silent movie made in 1930 Soviet Union and even though it had some propaganda it was voted one of the top ten best movies in the world in 1957. I saw it and I didn't understand it or about what was going on even though I kind of have an idea. I probably wouldn't watch it again but still I gave it a try. Unbelievable it had some X scenes that surprised me since it was on TCM.

Ranger Mom
06-22-2004, 09:57 PM
You've got my curiosity up...I wanna see it, but I don't get that channel.

Is anyone gonna tape it? If so, can you hook me up?

Sans Couth
06-22-2004, 10:04 PM
Maybe we can get 3afan2K3 to broadcast it here via real media player.:D

sinton66
06-22-2004, 10:10 PM
I wouldn't put it past him....LOL.

Phil C
06-23-2004, 08:43 AM
Ranger Mom I am recording it on my vcr for Sinton 66 to give him at a Sinton football game this fall. Since District lives in Sinton I will let him borrow it first with the understanding he either gets it back to me or to Sinton 66 at a game. Maybe after Sinton 66 watches it he can pass it on to you and you to whoever else wants to watch it that doesn't get TCM.

Phil C
06-23-2004, 08:45 AM
I really like my cable channel but I sure miss the Western Movie Channel and the College Sports Channel. If they had those two additions available on Charter I would be very happy. If they ever take TCM off I will drop them quickly.