PDA

View Full Version : About Burnet

letsgo
09-14-2003, 01:40 PM
How does everyone think the Burnet football team has come together since last year. If you ask me it looks like everything is comming together faster the Defenses per game average is well under what it was this time last year. And the offecne isnt doing any less than totaly picking apar opposing defenses. Im looking foward to watching these boys go back to state and win Burnets first state championship.

Chris Hart
09-14-2003, 02:12 PM
Let's keep our fingers crossed for no injuries, and take em one game at a time. However, I do agree that they look to be further along at this point of the season, compared to last year. In every aspect of the game, except the running game, but it IS improving. Go Bulldogs!

PAINTBALL
09-14-2003, 06:42 PM
Last year at this time, I believe the team was just starting to understand what kind of team they were capable of being. This year the Seniors and returning Juniors knew what they were capable of before the first game. From the look of the crowds, so did the fans, except most fans didn't realize that there are more receivers than Shipley or that returning 7 All District defensive players would mean no learning needed for this years defense.I am totally in Awe of this years team. To borrow a phrase from the movie Patton: "God help me, but I do Love it so!" :D