Who do yall think is the best qb in 21-3A

3ABirdMan
10-05-2002, 10:55 PM
For pure passing, Hamshire-Fanet's guy.

For making things happen, Bridge City's Jamie Knight

FOr pure guts, Newton's QB.

Birdman
10-06-2002, 01:23 AM
Fortunately Newton is no longer in 21-AAA. My vote is biased but most coaches would take Jamie Knight for the many problems he presents to opposing teams.

ball_hawk_5
10-07-2002, 11:59 AM
for one hamshire fannetts qb hasnt even passed that much this year, and if hes so good y didnt he pass and complete any in the anahuac game. yeah hamshire won but if hes so good then why didnt he pass so much that night..... b/c they relied on their rb.... and yeah jamie knight is good ... im not gonna complain but well see what he can do against anahuac when they play them.. but my opinion on qb's in this district is dustin coates from anahuac.. b/c he can pass good and he likes to run the ball , and he has about as much rushing yards as most rb in the district... but we will see who is the best between jamie knight and dustin coates when we (anahuac) play them (bridge city)

Compudyne
10-07-2002, 12:07 PM
Knight from Bridge City is by far the best in the District. No one else is even close.

exbccards76'smom
10-07-2002, 12:13 PM
Jamey has improved so much. And letting Trey Rhodes play and get experience is good planning by Coach Tarver. wink

Old Cardinal
10-07-2002, 03:40 PM
Knight ought to have proven to everyone on the 68 yarder, first play, and the 60 yarder a little later against H-F that he is by far more skilled than any other. I think he also went 4-6 passing. The difference is that if there is the remote possiblity of an interception, he just tucks and gets yardage, most of the time. I think Bridge City will be quite ready for Anahuac when the time comes. An Jamie "Houdini" Knight will do whatever he wants that night-be it run, pass or kick.