PDA

View Full Version : a jeer for some coaches

bullfrog_alumni_02
06-20-2004, 11:53 AM
some of the coaches in my old high school and middle school have been harrasing my little sisters, the first incident happened on the 27th of march when i was telling my little sister "bye" and deploying out here, the coach told my little sister to "get off the phone" she was at a track meet and it was after school, the second was last weekend in which my little sister was eating lunch at burger king and talking to our old brother(who is a manager there) and told my little sister that she couldnt talk to him. i dont think this is the kind of leadership or coaches that students need to be around and very much disaprove of the way these ladies disrespected me, my family and everything we stand for. what are your thoughts?

District303aPastPlayer
06-20-2004, 12:12 PM
i see where you are coming from, but you have to look at it from his side of things. by allowing your siblings to talk freely to whoever they wish, either on the phone or in person, it is showing that the rules set forth, in communicating with persons outside of the athletic program during athletic time mean nothing. Don't take this as a personal shot, he is tryin to keep the integrity of the rules intact.

bullfrog_alumni_02
06-20-2004, 12:18 PM
i understand that what you are saying and agree. if my little sister is talking to her older brother in person while on a break not even during an athletic event i hardly see a basis of "scolding" for talking to someone she is related to. but both of these coaches are new to the school district and obviously have a different way of doing things. but they dont have to demoralize a person too keep the rules intact. i know thats how my other little sister felt at her track meet.

District303aPastPlayer
06-20-2004, 12:46 PM
i know the entire feeling of "new to the district employees."
i was at a football game, minding my own business, standing along the fence where i always stood, and the place we always stood.. and the principal who came from the rival school, came over and told us to either move or leave.. i was pissed... one of the persons i was with made a very direct and forthcoming comment which is kinda true, and kinda rude... he said, "dont think you can come from another school and try to change everything. WE make up this town, you will be gone in 3 years, we will still be here. This is our Town, we grew up here... we live here... we are Sinton"