PDA

View Full Version : Is it too Early?

The One
11-02-2002, 12:16 AM
To talk Rematch

Bridgeport vs Kennedale Round 1

Its a shame, a top team in the state wont make it past the first round!

Greenbull
11-02-2002, 12:27 AM
Let me fantasize for a minute. I know it's late, and I'm coming out of left field with this one but...
If Bridgeport were to lose to Sanger in a close game (covering the point differential), in a three-way tie between Bridgeport, Sanger, & Lake Dallas, wouldn't that send Sanger & Bridgeport to the playoffs?
We would get our wish to have Decatur playing Everman, and Bridgeport would still be playing Kennedale in the first round.

MASH4077
11-02-2002, 08:52 AM
If you are one of the top teams in the state, why are you so afraid of Kennedale? You beat them last year with lesser talent,why not this year.

Greenbull
11-02-2002, 09:05 AM
I didn't say anything about not wanting to play Kennedale. No matter what happens next week, Bridgeport gets Kennedale in the first round.

I was just making a point that when you think you have the playoffs figured out...there sometimes is another scenario hidden in the bushes.

MASH4077
11-02-2002, 09:09 AM
Understood, I think the bulls can win so thats why I ask, and believe it or not I'm from Decatur.

The One
11-02-2002, 11:39 AM
Mash, I truly beleive the Bulls have better shot at beating what looks to be better Kennedale team then what most people think. The Bulls have an interior motive besides the state championship, we are looking for a rematch:

Decatur vs Bridgeport

looks like it will be possible after all!

BullsFan
11-02-2002, 11:42 AM
Hypothetically, if the Bulls did manage to get past Kennedale, when would they come up against Decatur?

The One
11-03-2002, 12:07 AM
Bullsfan that would be the Regional final.