PDA

View Full Version : Saudi AlQueda leader killed??

Ranger Mom
06-18-2004, 04:43 PM
Just heard on the news that the leader believed to be responsible for Paul Johnsons beheading was killed!

Has anyone heard this?

kaorder1999
06-18-2004, 04:45 PM
i hope hes dead...

kaorder1999
06-18-2004, 04:48 PM
or in a whole whole whole lot of pain.

"Id like to take an ice pic and stick him in his kneecap. Cut his eye lids off and keep taking his picture."

Do whatever I can do to keep him in pain!

Ranger Mom
06-18-2004, 04:56 PM
From what was just reported, he and two others were killed while trying to dispose of Johnson's body!!

Serves them right!!

Rabbit'93
06-18-2004, 05:02 PM
GOOD!!!!

sinton66
06-18-2004, 06:32 PM
Ka has the right idea, I hope their deaths were EXTREMELY painful.

sinton66
06-18-2004, 06:42 PM
I have a question, where the hell are the Muslim leaders in this country? Why haven't they publicly denounced these murders. Why haven't they campaigned against those extremists? They must be mighty comfortable enjoying all the benefits of living in America, and if they REALLY disagreed with what's going on, wouldn't they think it prudent to say so?

ej2525
06-18-2004, 07:39 PM
I can't imagine what was going through this poor man's mind when he knew the time was near. He had to have seen the Nick Berg story just one month before & thought or realized that this was about to happen to him also. I can't imagine the horror!! I hope those people were found and can go meet Allah after what they did. :mad:

kaorder1999
06-18-2004, 07:42 PM
yeah....honestly...i hope he never saw the berg video or heard of it. I know its a long shot but I pray he didnt know what was about to happen to him

espn1
06-18-2004, 11:13 PM
Originally posted by sinton66
I have a question, where the hell are the Muslim leaders in this country? Why haven't they publicly denounced these murders. Why haven't they campaigned against those extremists? They must be mighty comfortable enjoying all the benefits of living in America, and if they REALLY disagreed with what's going on, wouldn't they think it prudent to say so?
Screw Islam?

sinton66
06-18-2004, 11:24 PM
No, I'm not saying that. I just don't understand why they aren't standing and condeming what the extremists in their faith are doing.

espn1
06-18-2004, 11:33 PM
I was agreeing with what you posted. The second part was my statement.

sinton66
06-18-2004, 11:36 PM
Ah, I see, pardon my mistake.

SintonFan
06-18-2004, 11:37 PM
On two separate radio stations on the way back home tonight something positive was reported. Both reports said that the high clerics in Saudi Arabia severly denounced the beheading and said this is not the Islamic way. It happened in their own soil(some of the original beginings of radical Islam) this time and they should be worried, very worried!
But what can Bush do????:eek:
The poor guy is so hamstrung from our own radical leftist party and propagandists' machines?!?
Wake up AMERICA!!! WE ARE AT WAR!!!

sinton66
06-18-2004, 11:44 PM
The stupid NBC affiliate here in Houston reported tonight that Mr. Johnson was killed in retalliation for the mistreatment of prisoners in Iraq. That is an outright lie! The captors stated they would kill him unless SAUDI ARABIA released all their Al Quida prisoners. His death had nothing what-so-ever to do with the prisoner abuse. I sent them an email saying "Shame on you" and said I was switching to FOX.

Ray_BearKat
06-19-2004, 01:16 AM
Originally posted by Ranger Mom
Just heard on the news that the leader believed to be responsible for Paul Johnsons beheading was killed!

Has anyone heard this?

I heard on the news that the Saudi government staged an attack on the leader because they feared that all Americans in Saudi Arabia felt unsafe and might leave for the US...if that happened they said that would virtually cripple the Saudi Oil industry and there entire economy.

Goldenstick
06-19-2004, 01:22 AM
It was such great news to hear they had killed the ring leader! While we are at it we should just kill the rest of the detainees we have held in Guantanamo. They are useless to society and we are wasting our tax dollars on them

espn1
06-19-2004, 09:21 AM
Good Thought!

sinton66
06-19-2004, 11:39 AM
Nazi's would have used them for medical research. Understand folks, the prisoners at Guantanamo are nearly all military prisoners, not terrorists. These were uniformed soldiers taken prisoner in military action. The Geneva convention does apply where they are concerned. This is the difference between Guantanamo and the prison in Iraq. The prisoners in Iraq were terrorists, not uniformed soldiers. The Geneva convention does NOT apply there.