PDA

View Full Version : Bellville's Red Storm Barber Shop

BrahmaMom
06-18-2004, 04:10 PM
I stopped in at the newest barber shop in Bellville today to welcome the biggest Brahma fan I know to business in Bellville. Located in the old meat market, our Red Mustache (he's gone to white in the off season)is ready to talk sports while he trims you up. I hope Brahma fans, and others who pass through, will patronize the Red Storm Barber Shop. For $8 and a knowledgable sports fans' view of coming teams, it's a bargain. One former Brahma felt it was good luck to get a haircut evey Thursday evening before the game. Just a suggestion.

Bull's-eye
06-18-2004, 04:41 PM
A pre-game haircut sounds like a great idea! I'm sure the "Red Storm" barber shop will be a great place to discuss Bellville football.

kaorder1999
06-18-2004, 04:42 PM
that is pretty cool...

Bellville22
06-18-2004, 05:38 PM
Free haircuts for players after a win?

BrahmaMom
06-18-2004, 08:10 PM
Now, 22, don't want to jack with the UIL, do we? No free haircuts, but lots of pats on the back--and you'll look good, too. Great idea to promote Bellville sports. I love it!

BrahmaMom
06-18-2004, 09:45 PM
AND, if you have an extra picture of yourself as a Brahma, I'm sure the Red Storm barber shop will proudly display it. What a fun idea! ka, it is VERY cool!

BlueBlood
06-19-2004, 07:26 AM
The Koy boys better already have a picture up or I'm calling foul.

BrahmaMom
06-19-2004, 12:52 PM
I don't know that Red Mustache was following the Koys or if he's a recent fan, but I can assure you, he'll put up a picture if you get one to him! He loves all the Brahmas--past, present and future!

Bull's-eye
06-19-2004, 04:06 PM
Yes, the "Red Mustache" followed the Koy boys, Joe Ed Lynn, Ruben Sagge, Willie Frobel and the great Willie Zaplac. He can tell you anything from the past or future. He knows 99% of all the high school football mascots and school colors. He can tell you where a college or pro player played his Texas high school career. Go and try to stump him, I haven't yet.
Hey Bellville22, "Red Mustache" will bill you for all those free haircuts. He wants to know when you are coming in? He has a special haircut, just for you! It's a mix between a "T-sipper" and "Aggie" cut (1-5 finger high). LOL...................NO CHARGE! He said you might be able to pick up one of those Aggie beauty queens.

BlueBlood
06-19-2004, 05:00 PM
Does he remember Charles Witt who played center back in the 60's.

Bull's-eye
06-20-2004, 12:25 AM
Yes, he remembers a Charles Witt that graduated around 1955. He said Charles started as a QB and then became a receiver. Does this sound like the same Charles Witt?

Bull's-eye
06-22-2004, 05:07 PM
Hey BrahmaMom, "Red Mustache" said that he has BrahmaDad looking good for you! He wanted to thank you for your support. He is still hoping Bellville22 will come in for a haircut.

BrahmaMom
06-22-2004, 08:01 PM
Yep, "BrahmaDad" looks good after a Red Storm trim! One of the better haircuts he's gotten since we've been back in Texas! 22, I expect you to stop in soon! You'll like the decor, too, you'll see some familiar faces. It's just like the "old time" barber shops, where the discussion is all sports--and intelligent! You'll be hooked! It's a great place for Brahma fans!