PDA

View Full Version : US Hostage Paul Johnson

ej2525
06-18-2004, 12:40 PM
-- Al Arabiya TV: Al Qaeda militants behead U.S. hostage Paul Johnson. CNN working to confirm.

THIS MAKES ME SSSSSOOOOOOO MAD!!! I hope they catch these freaks & behead them too!! :mad: :foul: :foul:

Rabbit'93
06-18-2004, 12:47 PM
This sickens me to no end. I hope that these murderers are found and brought to justice.

spiveyrat
06-18-2004, 01:30 PM
:foul:

I'll just leave it at that.

fred grunden
06-18-2004, 02:09 PM
Does Allah say to behead? This seems to be their preferred choice of death for Americans. They started this before the prison scandal. It (prison scandal) is just something else for them to tack on to whatever they decide to do. Sept. 11 was not a retaliation for anything. They are trying to make us the scapegoat for all they feel is wrong in their lives. :mad:

GUNHO
06-18-2004, 02:18 PM
All this dose is make all Muslims look bad in the eyes of many people.It wouldn't shock me to see Muslims in this nation have to run for cover if this sort of murders continue.I don't condone this kind of action but I'm sure there are those that see no differance between good and bad Muslims.

Phil C
06-18-2004, 04:09 PM
This is Bad! Forget the US brutality. It doesn not compare to this because those prisoners are still alive and well. Ronald Raegan we wish you were back. We remember how you stopped terrorism in the 80s when you showed Lybia what they needed and it worked. We need to be forceful now and do what needs to be done or this is going to continue. Those brave murderers sure did show courage with someone tied up and defenseless and their heads covered. I hope George acts with force like Raegan would have done. And quickly too before the liberals cool off our outraged. The trouble is we have lost our outrage that we felt after 9-11. We need to get it back. With force too.

BrahmaMom
06-18-2004, 04:13 PM
My heart breaks for all those who loved and knew Paul Johnson. May he rest in peace, knowing our country will prevail. My prayers go out to his family and friends.

sinton66
06-18-2004, 06:37 PM
Our vulture-like media has been camped on the family's lawn for days. They keep reporting that the family has no comment. GEEZ, what the hell do they EXPECT them to say? 'Even though my dad was beheaded, we want to wish everyone a happy father's day?' Come on media, leave them alone!!!

All we can do for now is to pray for him and his family.

BrahmaMom
06-18-2004, 08:12 PM
At least they got the guy responsible. Doesn't bring Paul back. As Bush said "God bless Paul Johnson."

sinton66
06-18-2004, 08:40 PM
I heard on Glenn Beck this morning that the Saudis were frantically searching for this man and his captors every day since the threat was announced. They raided a bunch of places suspected of having ties to Al Quiada.

espn1
06-18-2004, 11:06 PM
Originally posted by GUNHO
All this dose is make all Muslims look bad in the eyes of many people.It wouldn't shock me to see Muslims in this nation have to run for cover if this sort of murders continue.I don't condone this kind of action but I'm sure there are those that see no differance between good and bad Muslims.
Where are the good Muslims???? Direct me to any location where any Muslim leader is speaking out and condeming their actions. If you know of any please give their names and locations. I'm for tracking down these militants and taking out their families. This crap would stop in short order. I have no Islamic friends. When they start taking the heads off of Democrats, maybe those pin heads will grow some brains.

slpybear the bullfan
06-20-2004, 10:10 PM
Well,

I do agree that this is another black mark against Islam. Until the leaders of the Islamic world AGGRESSIVELY and ACTIVELY condemn and apprehend the Islamic Zealots then Islam will have a major black eye.

And I will also predict that you folks will see the day when Americans turn a much colder shoulder towards Arabs in this country. I am afraid that terrorists will continue and you will see more and more violence against Joe Arab on the streets of the US.

Bandera YaYa
06-20-2004, 11:46 PM
I agree with you !! I fear this is just the beginning!! Why in the heck can't we have peace in the world!! It just makes me soooooooooooooooo mad!!!

You know, I thought of something really sad this week, after this happened and I saw and felt all the outrage, have we gotten so used to such similar acts of killing in our own backyards???? I know, it's not exactly the same. but you see it at every news cast...someone has stabbed an entire family, or look at Scott Peterson or OJ....or the bar fights that end in someone getting killed over a pool game. I mean. it's everywhere I turn. Have we become numb to our own killing our own, right here in the USA?? I just feel like we have. I know that what happened to Paul Johnson was just beyond words and my prayers go out to his family, but it only makes me more aware of what happens in our land, daily. It almost feels like it;s just too much to take in, know what I mean??

espn1
06-21-2004, 01:55 AM
It's survival time. Us or them. I've made a choice. Take out Joe Arab if needed. Yes I profile. So I trust no one from the middle east that is Muslim. We can put a stop to this. If they kill one of ours. We take out their whole family. Believe me that will put an end to it. We have to stay hard nosed to keep them off of our soil. I will do what it takes to protect my family.

sinton66
06-21-2004, 07:02 AM
I don't think we need to become advocates for violence against Arabs in America. I DO think we need to keep watchful eyes on them and report any suspicious behavior to the authorities. We KNOW there are terrorist sleeper cells living amongst us, there is no doubt about that. While I recognize the right of everyone to form their own opinions, I would caution folks to be very careful what you say in public. You never know who might be reading these things.

GUNHO
06-21-2004, 07:47 AM
Originally posted by espn1
Where are the good Muslims???? Direct me to any location where any Muslim leader is speaking out and condeming their actions. If you know of any please give their names and locations. I'm for tracking down these militants and taking out their families. This crap would stop in short order. I have no Islamic friends. When they start taking the heads off of Democrats, maybe those pin heads will grow some brains.

You make my point.

fred grunden
06-21-2004, 06:45 PM
If Houston gets nuked, they will be nuking a lot of Muslims. I hope they (muslims) understand this. My last trip to the valley, I saw a big sign outside of Victoria (or maybe Sinton) advertising a mosque. I also know of some muslims in Newton and Jasper County. So it has already gotten to the point that they are probably just about everywhere and I hope the "brotherhood" of terrorists understand that. Unfortunately, they probably know this very well and don't care how many of their own they harm as long as they kill a few Americans. I just wonder how many of the muslims in our nation have terrorist leanings.

I don't believe it started out about anything we did to them, but rather a teaching that the Koran says all non muslims are infidels and must be killed. What it has turned into is a tit for tat by the
extremists, although we did nothing about the 1st World Trade Center bombing, the USS Cole, the embassy bombings , or even the bombing of US troops in Lebanon. If the US will capitulate to them, the rest of the world will fall like a stack of dominoes, except maybe Russia and China.

slpybear the bullfan
06-21-2004, 07:30 PM
Fred,

Islamic terrorists in Iraq have murdered more Iraqi Muslims than they have westerners.

I don't think they give a rip about killing anyone of any race, creed, sex, or religion if it helps them achieve their POLITICAL goal. Cause it ain't religious... it is POLITICAL.

sinton66
06-21-2004, 09:02 PM
I agree, Slpy. The last thing in the world these Cretons want to see is a democracy in the middle of the middle east, and they will do ANYTHING to prevent it. The new Iraqi government will have to stand tall after we hand them the keys. They will be attacked repeatedly, I guarantee it.