PDA

View Full Version : all state teams

ltrain4800
06-14-2004, 06:54 PM
i was wondering if anybody had heard anything on the all state selections?

Sans Couth
06-14-2004, 07:48 PM
for Baseball?

3afan2K3
06-14-2004, 08:27 PM
2004 THSBCA ALL STATE TEAM

CLASS 3A

PITCHERS:
Kevin Angelle-Bridge City, Homer Bailey-La Grange, Reid Bishop-Sweetwater, Riley Boening-Yoakum, Jerad Castor-Perryton, Sean Childress-Castleberry, Chance Corgan-Forney, Lance Eitel-Bullard, Abel Frias-Hidalgo, BobbyGomez Jr.-Falfurrias, Hunter Harris-Gladewater, Jacob Kozelsky-La Grange, Daniel Langford-Texar.-Pleasant Grove, Chace Lankford-Forney, Lucas Luetge-Bellville, Danny Morris-Princeton, Wesley Musick-Lufkin Hudson, Casey Smith-North Lamar, Steve Smith Jr.-Canton, Cliff Springston-Lorena, Matt Trujillo-Sinton, Brady Tyson-Comanche, Heath Taylor-Bowie
CATCHERS:
Daniel Allen-Navasota, Reece Cresswell-Perryton, Demie Davila-Sinton, Tyler Johnson -Forney, Eric Martinez-Snyder, Joel Rojas-Raymondville, Lance Schramm-La Grange, Dusti Scudday-Jefferson, Sean Slavin-Llano, Michael Straley-Sweetwater
INFIELDERS:
Carlos Alaniz-Hebbronville, Brendan Baker-Perryton, Aaron Bazan-Barbers Hill, Ed Boyd-Lorena, Jess Buenger-Bellville, Ian Compton-Llano, Abel Delgadillo-Port Isabel, Collin DeLome-Buna, Kent Fallin-Gladewater, Brian Fields-Sweeny, Rhyne Fuller-Lubbock Cooper, Brett Garbs-Caldwell, Blake Grimmett-Snyder, Russell Hearne-Lufkin Hudson, Heath Herron-Celina, Adam Hornung-Lorena, Preston King-Forney, Jacob Limmer-China Spring, Lance Loftin-Waco Connally, Scott McGahey-Lindale, Justin McPherson-Godley, Santana Mejia-Falfurrias, Bo Merrell-Perryton, Bob Nicks-Princeton, Carlos Rincones-Lyford, Manuel Rodriguez-Hidalgo, Colter Zoch-La Grange, Aaron Zwick-Canton
OUTFIELDERS:
Chase Anderle-La Grange, Adam Banda-Greenwood, Josh Barnett-Lubbock Cooper, Michael Barton-Glen Rose, Jacob Hernandez-Somerset, Ivan Inzunza-Hidalgo, Heath Konesheck-Sealy, Joseph Lemoine-Gladewater, Bobby Neelon-Needville, Chris Neiser-La Grange, Bryan Penn-Barbers Hill, Kenny Prile-Liberty Eylau, Daniel Valentine-Llano

Sans Couth
06-14-2004, 08:42 PM
Wow,

4 all staters for Forney. Way to go.

kaorder1999
06-14-2004, 09:51 PM
that is awesome...

wildstangs
06-14-2004, 10:01 PM
Two from Sweetwater...Congrats to Reid Bishop, Michael Straley, and all the others on this years team.

Hupernikomen
06-15-2004, 12:02 AM
two for barbers hill zero for jasper...booo

Nothing against Penn and Bazan two deserving players, I sure thought Jasper's ace and SS might get the nod though. SS was silky smoothe with a heavy stick at the plate. I wish somewhere hear knew how many homers that team hit this year. I bet it had to be close to a team record.

La Grange
06-15-2004, 11:09 AM
6 from LG, way to go guys :D .

BlueBlood
06-15-2004, 01:00 PM
I would almost bet a paycheck that the reason Jasper didn't have anybody on the all state team was because the coach didn't send in a nomination form. That is the case 99% of the time according to some coaches I talked to. Why even bring up the BH boys if you think Jasper got ripped. I would put Bazan up against any Jasper player. Penn is the type of player that will battle anybody. You would have to kill him to keep him off of you in a fight. BH, Lorena, and Hudson would have all been playing in the regional finals if they had switched places with Jasper in the brackett.

JasperDog94
06-15-2004, 03:33 PM
Originally posted by BlueBlood
...BH, Lorena, and Hudson would have all been playing in the regional finals if they had switched places with Jasper in the brackett. Hudson, probably and Lorena maybe, but I'll go with Jasper against Barbers Hill anyday.

Hupernikomen
06-15-2004, 05:18 PM
Originally posted by BlueBlood
I would almost bet a paycheck that the reason Jasper didn't have anybody on the all state team was because the coach didn't send in a nomination form. That is the case 99% of the time according to some coaches I talked to. Why even bring up the BH boys if you think Jasper got ripped. I would put Bazan up against any Jasper player. Penn is the type of player that will battle anybody. You would have to kill him to keep him off of you in a fight. BH, Lorena, and Hudson would have all been playing in the regional finals if they had switched places with Jasper in the brackett.

Brought up Barbers Hill because it is a team I am familiar with. See them play several games every year and have seen Bazan and Penn play for the last 4 years and they are VERY DESERVING as I said...I just find it a bit ironic that they had two on the team when Jasper had zero, and I know that Jasper had players that were at the very least equal in skills and numbers as those two players. I meant no disrespect it just was the only basis of comparison I have...wish my Dogs would have gotten recognized somewhere on the team too.

BlueBlood
06-15-2004, 06:28 PM
Good explanation. I now understand.

Kool Tarpon 21
06-15-2004, 08:15 PM
I haven't been here for a while...Congratulations to Abel Delgadillo from Port Isabel. I have to support my friends. Congratulations to everyone else too. Good luck in everything.