PDA

View Full Version : Ask Sans Couth Anything

Sans Couth
06-11-2004, 09:16 PM
I have given this a lot of thought, and I have decided that being as how I am by far the most intelligent person on the down low, I should share my wealth of intelligence and make myself available to the common man.

Therefore, it is with great excitement that I announce my intention to answer up to 5 questions a day that you cannot find the answer to anywhere else.

Do you have a question that has bothered you for a long time? Do you wonder about things like; "Why did they invent the cordless screwdriver"? Well your search is over. From now until opening day of football season, I offer myself to all of you.

Ask away, but please ask wisely, as I will limit myself to 5 questions a day.

BIG BLUE DEFENSIVE END
06-11-2004, 09:18 PM
Why do you think you're smarter than me?

kaorder1999
06-11-2004, 09:18 PM
Why does a dog hate it when you blow in their face but the first thing they do when they get into a vehicle is stick their head out of the window while the vehicle is going 50 mph-plus?

marlin fan
06-11-2004, 09:21 PM
Originally posted by kaorder1999
Why does a dog hate it when you blow in their face but the first thing they do when they get into a vehicle is stick their head out of the window while the vehicle is going 50 mph-plus?
Wow good question Thumper!!!!!

Sans Couth
06-11-2004, 09:25 PM
Originally posted by BIG BLUE DEFENSIVE END
Why do you think you're smarter than me?

This question is just silly, so I won't count it as one of my five for today.

Sans Couth
06-11-2004, 09:27 PM

The answer to question number one.

If you would brush your teeth once in a while, your dog might not get so upset. I find it to be pretty sad, that a dog does not mind sniffing someones butt, but will turn his head at the smell of your breath. Have you ever considered Mentos?

kaorder1999
06-11-2004, 09:28 PM
Originally posted by Sans Couth
The answer to question number one.

If you would brush your teeth once in a while, your dog might not get so upset. I find it to be pretty sad, that a dog does not mind sniffing someones butt, but will turn his head at the smell of your breath. Have you ever considered Mentos?

crap....never thought about that....thanks

SintonFan
LOL

Sans Couth
Your welcome.....that is why I am here.:D

marlin fan
06-11-2004, 09:30 PM
i dont mean to take anything away from you sans but i think the reason why they dont like u breathing on their face is because when u do that its mostly going through their noses and they dont like that but when they are puting their heads out the window its hitting the whole face and they enjoy that.. this is just my 2 cents!:D

SintonFan
06-11-2004, 09:32 PM
Originally posted by marlin fan
i dont mean to take anything away from you sans but i think the reason why they dont like u breathing on their face is because when u do that its mostly going through their noses and they dont like that but when they are puting their heads out the window its hitting the whole face and they enjoy that.. this is just my 2 cents!:D
Were you a bulldog in a past life?:thinking:
Sorry I could resist...

kaorder1999
06-11-2004, 09:32 PM
sweet....two answers...its my lucky day

BIG BLUE DEFENSIVE END
06-11-2004, 09:34 PM
How do you beat the Pearls game at www.transcience.com?

kaorder1999
06-11-2004, 09:37 PM
how do you get to the game?

BIG BLUE DEFENSIVE END
06-11-2004, 09:39 PM
Go to www.transience.com ...sorry for misspelling the link, and then go to games, and then the Pearls before Swine game.

PhiI C
06-11-2004, 09:40 PM
What kind of animal is Goofy?

kaorder1999
06-11-2004, 09:42 PM
i still dont see it

SintonFan
06-11-2004, 09:45 PM
i still dont see it
It's flash so it takes awhile to load on dialup.

kaorder1999
06-11-2004, 09:47 PM
i have dsl...whats the direct link

BIG BLUE DEFENSIVE END
06-11-2004, 09:53 PM
http://www.transience.com.au/pearl.html

Good luck, I still have yet to beat that guy.

RBARKER
06-11-2004, 09:55 PM
Ok I got one oh lord of wisdom :D

Where did the technology for the Microchip come from and who invented it? Also how can a chip the size of a thumb tack make a million calculations a second?

Sans Couth
06-11-2004, 10:28 PM
Originally posted by BIG BLUE DEFENSIVE END
http://www.transience.com.au/pearl.html

Good luck, I still have yet to beat that guy.

I can beat him every time if I go first. If I tell you how, will you really feel better, or will you just feel bad that I can do it and you can't?

Pudlugger
06-11-2004, 10:40 PM

This one is easy so I'll take it Sans...because the great outdoors doesn't smell like a a week old dead skunk.:D

Pudlugger
06-11-2004, 10:41 PM
Originally posted by RBARKER

Where did the technology for the Microchip come from and who invented it? Also how can a chip the size of a thumb tack make a million calculations a second?

Bell labs

Size really doesn't matter. :D

Pudlugger
06-11-2004, 10:42 PM
Originally posted by PhiI C

Confused:D

marlin fan
06-11-2004, 10:43 PM
Why do parents make their kids do thing just because they know they are in charge???

District303aPastPlayer
06-11-2004, 10:52 PM
the world leads us to believe that energy can neither be destroyed nor created. It also leads us to believe that matter is the basis of all things on earth. The world was created in pairs, light and dark, night and day, good, evil... so seeing as matter is the basis of all things science, what its matter's opposite?

Sans Couth
06-11-2004, 10:52 PM
Originally posted by PhiI C

Goofy is a dog.He used to be called Dippy Dawg, until one day his owner blew in his face.

kaorder1999
06-11-2004, 10:54 PM
:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

Sans Couth
06-11-2004, 10:55 PM
Originally posted by District303aPastPlayer
the world leads us to believe that energy can neither be destroyed nor created. It also leads us to believe that matter is the basis of all things on earth. The world was created in pairs, light and dark, night and day, good, evil... so seeing as matter is the basis of all things science, what its matter's opposite?

Using your analogy, the opposite of Matter would be the Mind.

Mustang '89
06-11-2004, 10:55 PM
Goofy is a dog.He used to be called Dippy Dawg, until one day his owner blew in his face.

Didn't Goofy own that other dog Pluto? Can a dog own a dog?

SintonFan
06-11-2004, 10:56 PM
Why do parents make their kids so thing just because they know they are in charge???
Sorry marlinfan.
I'll refer to pudlugger's answer.
Confused:D
Rephrase that question please!;)

kaorder1999
06-11-2004, 10:57 PM
i think he meant "do things"

Pudlugger
06-11-2004, 10:57 PM

No, it's "Doesn't matter".:D

marlin fan
06-11-2004, 10:59 PM
ooopps sorry im just still so freakin mad i didnt see that ill go back and chang it...

District303aPastPlayer
06-11-2004, 11:01 PM
WRONG... sorry, but you are incorrect... using my analogy... the opposite of matter, sir, would be anti-matter... thus disproving your theory of you asserting to be the intellectual being that you claim... you may now end this nonesense, and return to your daily life. thank you, that is all

Sans Couth
06-11-2004, 11:03 PM
Originally posted by RBARKER

You asked two questions. I will answer the first one today, and the second tomorrow in order to be fair to others.

Jack Kilby invented the microchip in 1958 while working at Texas Instruments.

Sans Couth
06-11-2004, 11:05 PM
Originally posted by District303aPastPlayer
WRONG... sorry, but you are incorrect... using my analogy... the opposite of matter, sir, would be anti-matter... thus disproving your theory of you asserting to be the intellectual being that you claim... you may now end this nonesense, and return to your daily life. thank you, that is all

Sticking Anti and a Hyphen on the front of a word does not make it an opposite. If that were true, the opposite of the color Black would be anti-black. And we all know that color Black does not have an opposite.

Ranger Mom
06-11-2004, 11:10 PM
Originally posted by Mustang '89
Didn't Goofy own that other dog Pluto? Can a dog own a dog?

I have a dog in my backyard that OWNS the other dog in the backyard!!

Oops...Sorry Sans...i forgot this was your thingy!!:D

District303aPastPlayer
06-11-2004, 11:11 PM
actually, if you use this anti-matter as a building block of science... it makes sense... things come in pairs, such as poles... energy CAN be created using particle accelorators to speed up microns of an atom and smashing them, which creates anti-matter also known as pure energy... nuclear fission is not nearly as proficient as matter/anti-matter... this, then is recreating the big bang theory which proves creationism and zero time by the catholic church and the science community to be true at one time...

--source: Angels and Demons by Dan Brown (NY Times Best Sellers List) :)

so yeah, maybe its not true, but hey, i provide a good arguement

Sans Couth
06-11-2004, 11:14 PM
If you believe everything comes in pairs, then I will ask you a question.

What is the opposite of the color green?

Sans Couth
06-11-2004, 11:18 PM
Or how about these.

The opposite of the smell of a fart?

The opposite of 220 pounds?

The opposite of Blonde Hair?

The opposite of a play action pass?

Still think everything comes in pairs?

District303aPastPlayer
06-11-2004, 11:27 PM
Or how about these.

The opposite of the smell of a fart?

The opposite of 220 pounds?

The opposite of Blonde Hair?

The opposite of a play action pass?

Still think everything comes in pairs?
do i sense bitterness coming from you? i made a valid arguement that you cannot disprove. by providing these questions you proved nothing beyond that science questions are beyond the scope of your explaining. granted you may think your intelligence level is superior of what we may have, but sir, i do believe that you are wrong... and i also will state that you have just been served.

Sans Couth
06-11-2004, 11:32 PM
Just been served? LOL

You are the one that has missed the entire purpose of this thread. You need to get your dictionary out and look up some words and phrases like.

Satire

Humor

Tounge in Cheek

Just to name a few.

District303aPastPlayer
06-11-2004, 11:39 PM
you obviously weren't around when i gave ole PPHSFan a big ole run around and a good laugh... if you were thinking i was taking this seriously... you have got to be kidding... and not to sound rude, but dont give yourself too much credit here... this thread is one huge laughfest for me, as well as most other things you post... ive learned that half of what you say.. i look over.. the other half... i just ignore totally...
:D

Sans Couth
06-11-2004, 11:42 PM
LOL

HighSchool Fan
06-12-2004, 01:38 PM
Can God make a rock so big that even He couldn't move it?

Sans Couth
06-12-2004, 04:27 PM
Originally posted by HighSchool Fan
Can God make a rock so big that even He couldn't move it?

Only if he gave the rock free will, which is what He gave you and I.

HighSchool Fan
06-12-2004, 04:41 PM
Will there ever be a democratic presidential candidate with high morals and high integrity and one who doesn't flip-flop?

Sans Couth
06-12-2004, 04:59 PM
Originally posted by HighSchool Fan
Will there ever be a democratic presidential candidate with high morals and high integrity and one who doesn't flip-flop?

I like to believe that such men exist. I just don't know if the system will allow it to happen.

poncho
06-13-2004, 01:05 AM
Is Mickey Mouse a cat or a dog?

Sans Couth
06-13-2004, 08:52 AM
Originally posted by poncho
Is Mickey Mouse a cat or a dog?

Mickey Mouse is a friggin cartoon character.

Bull's-eye
06-13-2004, 02:56 PM
What will be the winning lotto numbers? If you know, please don't post them. Send me a private message.

Ray_BearKat
06-13-2004, 03:48 PM
Why do I like words such as FRIGGIN' , AINT, YALL, FIXIN' and other twangy words so much?:confused: :D

sinton66
06-13-2004, 06:18 PM
mebbe 'cause you're a TEXAN????:D

Old Tiger
06-13-2004, 06:19 PM
Who's your daddy?:D

Sans Couth
06-13-2004, 08:31 PM
Originally posted by Old Tiger
Who's your daddy?:D

Ranger Mom is my daddy:D

Old Tiger
06-13-2004, 08:45 PM
lol

jason
06-13-2004, 09:34 PM
What is the meaning of life?

District303aPastPlayer
06-13-2004, 09:36 PM
The meaning of life, is to give life meaning.

Sans Couth
06-13-2004, 09:47 PM
Originally posted by jason
What is the meaning of life?

The meaning of life is to serve God, and to leave a positive mark on the world.

And if you can't do that, then at least be a horrible example of what Not to do.:p

sinton66
06-13-2004, 11:25 PM

And if you can't do that, then at least be a horrible example of what Not to do.:p

Good answer, and I'm pretty sure it is also correct.;)

Old Tiger
06-13-2004, 11:34 PM
why are we here?

kaorder1999
06-14-2004, 12:53 AM

great answer

Sans Couth
06-14-2004, 07:08 AM
Originally posted by Old Tiger
why are we here?

We are only here for the football.

Chief Woodman
06-14-2004, 11:00 AM
I have a therory.....only Sans can clear this up.

Sans appeared right after PPHSFAN disappeared. Sans has the same humor and thought process as PPHSFAN. My theory is that SANS IS PPHSFAN.

SintonFan
06-14-2004, 11:13 AM
Originally posted by Chief Woodman

Sans appeared right after PPHSFAN disappeared. Sans has the same humor and thought process as PPHSFAN. My theory is that SANS IS PPHSFAN.
I rather doubt it. I have PPHSFan's phone no. and just talked to him this last weekend. We've talked about the low in the past and he has said he just doesn't have the time to get on anymore. He said he doesn't think that he'll be able to even get on anymore because of work and other responsibilities(his kids and stuff). He is busy. Sorry Chief...:(

Ranger Mom
06-14-2004, 11:14 AM

How can that be??

I still talk to PPHSfan on yahoo!!

PPHSfan lives in Pilot Point and Sans Couth lives somewhere else......I should know, afterall, I am his daddy!!:rolleyes:

Chief Woodman
06-14-2004, 11:34 AM
Well it is not the first theory of mine that has been wrong. I once thought people want everyone to tell the truth, but I soon found out most folks WANT to be lied to rather than hear the truth. (Ever hear of Santa Claus?)

In fact a lot of folks will treat the liar like he is the victim and the person who points out the lie as being "Mean spirited"....can you say Bill Clinton?

SintonFan
06-14-2004, 11:38 AM
Well it is not the first theory of mine that has been wrong. I once thought people want everyone to tell the truth, but I soon found out most folks WANT to be lied to rather than hear the truth. (Ever hear of Santa Claus?)

In fact a lot of folks will treat the liar like he is the victim and the person who points out the lie as being "Mean spirited"....can you say Bill Clinton?
I can't believe you have Santa Claus and Bill Clinton in the same post.:eek:
Shame on you.:D

slpybear the bullfan
06-14-2004, 06:32 PM
This moderator can vouch for the fact that SANS and PPHSFan are not the same. Their isp addresses are different.

Sans Couth
06-14-2004, 06:36 PM
Sorry, that other guy and me are not the same person.

I know that I am fairly new here, but I really like this place.:)

By the way, is being compared to him a compliment or an insult? LOL

Ranger Mom
06-14-2004, 06:40 PM
I think that will directly depend on WHO you ask!!

I, for one, never had a problem with PPHSfan....but I don't think the posters who referred to him as "PPHead" cared for him much!!:p

sinton66
06-14-2004, 07:15 PM
Sorry, that other guy and me are not the same person.

I know that I am fairly new here, but I really like this place.:)

By the way, is being compared to him a compliment or an insult? LOL

He also is quite intelligent, and I can see how they might confuse you for him. PPHSfan and I have become good friends, we met at the state championship game last season. Sans Couth and I have not met yet, but hope to at the meet and greet (hint, hint).:cool:

Chief Woodman
09-10-2004, 12:05 PM
Originally posted by slpybear the bullfan
This moderator can vouch for the fact that SANS and PPHSFan are not the same. Their isp addresses are different.
Well I decided I was right after all. Different ISP addresses don't prove a thing. Showing up as being in different cities does not mean a thing. I can have three different ISP addresses, names and cities in less than week. All that and I am not a computer literate as Sans/PPHSfan.

PPHSfan disappears and SANS shows up. Sans disappears and PPHSfan is back again. I know the moderators are saying they are not the same person, but the reasons listed are not real proof. Not to mention that the moderators on this board have played a spoof on folks before.:thinking:

PPHSfan
09-10-2004, 12:08 PM
WOW,

Your really stretching now.

I heard a rumor that Cheif Woodman was also PPHSfan.

Ranger Mom
09-10-2004, 12:43 PM
Well I decided I was right after all. Different ISP addresses don't prove a thing. Showing up as being in different cities does not mean a thing. I can have three different ISP addresses, names and cities in less than week. All that and I am not a computer literate as Sans/PPHSfan.

PPHSfan disappears and SANS shows up. Sans disappears and PPHSfan is back again. I know the moderators are saying they are not the same person, but the reasons listed are not real proof. Not to mention that the moderators on this board have played a spoof on folks before.:thinking:

I had nothing....NOTHING...to do with that "other" spoof!!:eek:

Just wanted to clear that up!!:p

PPHSfan
09-10-2004, 12:44 PM
I am also the real Ranger Mom.

Ranger Mom
09-10-2004, 12:53 PM
Originally posted by Ranger Mom
I had nothing....NOTHING...to do with that "other" spoof!!:eek:

Just wanted to clear that up!!:p

Oh wait!! I wasn't even a moderator then.....nevermind!!:thinking:

Oh well..I still had nothing to do with it....it had already hit the fan by the time I got home from the basketball tourny in Lubbock!!

And PPHSfan, YOU ARE NOT the real Ranger Mom.

Yes I am!!

No you are not!

I'm not??

You aren't??

HUH?:confused:

Okay, enough silliness from me, I gotta get my "football" game face on!!:evil:

PPHSfan
09-10-2004, 12:55 PM
I am also....

Batman, and every Forney fan that has ever posted.

Keith7
09-10-2004, 12:56 PM
maybe i am pphsfan and i didnt even know it

PPHSfan
09-10-2004, 12:58 PM
Originally posted by Keith7
maybe i am pphsfan and i didnt even know it

You are, but don't pretend you didn't know.