PDA

View Full Version : One month from today!!

Ranger Mom
06-10-2004, 10:31 PM
I will be at the first annual Meet and Greet at Inks Lake!!

I hope some of you that haven't posted you will be there, will actually show up and surprise us!!

sinton66
06-10-2004, 11:23 PM
We really would like this to become an annual thing, but it might not if people don't support the idea. So, come on folks, you can afford a weekend at the Lake. You can't afford to miss the 3ADL luminaries!!!!:D

Old Green
06-10-2004, 11:25 PM
Myself and some of the Guys were at Inks Lake over the memorial day weekend. I will try to make it back there if myschedule permits.:)

SintonFan
06-10-2004, 11:43 PM
We're should be there... but maybe a little late.
With all the late night posting I do, I wouldn't want to be inconsistent.

marlin fan
06-10-2004, 11:49 PM
well three things may stop me from comming my dad, A job and the summber band thingy i may have to go to(i hate band so much):(

Ranger Mom
06-11-2004, 07:48 AM
Originally posted by marlin fan
well three things may stop me from comming my dad, A job and the summber band thingy i may have to go to(i hate band so much):(

I'll keep on working on your dad....the job I can understand....I would think it being summer, people are gonna be in and out all the time with vacations, etc. If you let the band director know, say a month in advance, you weren't gonna be there, I bet there would be no problem!!

Rabbit'93
06-11-2004, 10:34 AM
I would love to be there and meet you guys, but unfortuanately my schedule won't permit. Maybe next year.

ej2525
06-11-2004, 02:15 PM
I would like to go, but my daughter is just a couple of months old and still on an apnea monitor which makes getting around a bit of a pain. Maybe next year.