PDA

View Full Version : When Football Season Starts, What do you think will happen...

BullFrog Dad
06-10-2004, 09:54 AM
...to the message board subject content? I know there'll be a great rise in HS football posts. But what about the word assn., trivia q+a, political threads,etc.? This is my 3rd off-season following the board and the previous 2 weren't even close as far as off-topic threads.

lepfan
06-10-2004, 10:30 AM
They will still be there...just less prominent.

Ranger Mom
06-10-2004, 10:45 AM
We are throwing around the idea of creating 2 separate forums during the start of football season (probably mid to late July) and keeping the 2 open through the playoffs.

One for football talk only and the other a general forum.

When the last State Championship is played, we will then go back to our "regularly scheduled" forum!!

pinecone
06-10-2004, 07:00 PM
Originally posted by Ranger Mom
We are throwing around the idea of creating 2 separate forums during the start of football season (probably mid to late July) and keeping the 2 open through the playoffs.

One for football talk only and the other a general forum.

When the last State Championship is played, we will then go back to our "regularly scheduled" forum!!
Good Idea:clap:

BIG BLUE DEFENSIVE END
06-10-2004, 08:08 PM
Yeah, I don't want to stop arguing with Old Cardinal about politics just because football season started...:D

Old Tiger
06-10-2004, 08:14 PM
when football season starts you better not be worrying about anything but football....BTW those work outs are easy.

BIG BLUE DEFENSIVE END
06-10-2004, 08:28 PM
Put more effort into them if they're so easy...:D

BIG BLUE DEFENSIVE END
06-10-2004, 08:29 PM
BTW...I have maintained a hell of a lot of better of a focus than you have, thank you very much.