PDA

View Full Version : Bellville vs. St. Tomas

Bvarsity
09-09-2002, 09:00 PM
Does anyone have any comments on the upcoming Bellville vs. St. Tomas game???

Chris Hart
09-09-2002, 09:12 PM
Sholud be a tough ballgame.St.Thomas appears to have some speed.I'll take Bellville by 6.

------------------
Big Green Dawg

sinton66
09-09-2002, 09:13 PM
Bellville by 20+.

travis
09-10-2002, 07:12 AM
sinton66, thanks for having faith for Bellville, but I dont think we'll win by quite that much.

St. Thomas went to the TAPPS 5A State Championship last year, and I dont expect them to be a pushover. Bellville won the game 35-20 last year, but St. Thomas returns a great QB and three solid recievers.

However, Bellville's secondary has been playing pretty good the first two games, and the defensive line has gotten experience chasing around Yoe's Pittman last game, so I expect them to be putting alot of pressure on QB Andy Locke, forcing him to make some mistakes.

Bellville's O is still lookin' tuff, and I dont think St. Thomas will be able to do much against the running game.

Im going with Bellville by about 15

Tiger Turtle
09-10-2002, 10:48 AM
Sealy played some of St. Thomas' teams during the '95-'96 state championship years and beat them by about 60. Unless they have made some drastic changes, don't look for the Brahmas to have much trouble.

Pudlugger
09-10-2002, 11:25 AM
Last year the St. Thomas offense could really put up some points with the pro set passing game, but their defense was weak. If that is the case this year, I think Bellville will win in a high scoring game by 2 or 3 Tds.