PDA

View Full Version : La Grange vs. Llano

La Grange
06-06-2004, 12:07 PM
I see the Leps winning this game behind Homer on the mound. Hopefully we can pull Homer early and let Hrbacek or Kozelsky finish it out so we can save Homer for the finals. Stetson Hrbacek has really stepped it up, and with his left-handed curve looking like it is I see the Leps winning it all.

LG-4
Llano-0

Pudlugger
06-06-2004, 07:30 PM
Hey La Grange how is Jacob? I was worried about him when he ran into the left field fence in game one against Jasper. Is he Okay? I hope so as we need the depth in pitching this week.

I think Coach Ferguson will start Homer against Llano and go with either Zoch or Hrbacek if they advance to the final...a big if as Llano is not going to be easy. Those guys are good athletes and are well coached. Go Leps- Win State!!!

Chris Hart
06-06-2004, 09:36 PM
The Yellowjackets definately have their work cut out for them, facing Homer Bailey, but I'll be pulling for em. Go Jackets, from your long time rivals in Burnet!:)

aamove
06-06-2004, 09:46 PM
Good luck to both teams and especially to Llano. I hope you can make it a long, long game for Homer.:D

jason
06-06-2004, 10:01 PM
Originally posted by aamove
Good luck to both teams and especially to Llano. I hope you can make it a long, long game for Homer.:D hehe me too, hopefully he'll be too sore to throw in the Finals...

Pudlugger
06-06-2004, 10:15 PM
Okay, that's better, now yall are getting LG pumped. Go Leps beat Llano then beat whoever!:D

pakrat
06-06-2004, 11:20 PM
Since LaGrange has gotten this far, I hope they take it all. I thought their toughest game might be against Lorena, and so far I think I'm right. However that 2nd Jasper game wasn't too easy for LG. They will have to have 2 good pitching performances in Austin.

La Grange
06-07-2004, 01:04 AM
I think their toughest game was against 5a Leander, that was the game they did lose and all :rolleyes: .