PDA

View Full Version : Soccer's coming to Town

Ray_BearKat
06-04-2004, 10:36 PM
Looks like the school board here in Raymondville has just unanimously passed the addition of the communist sport of soccer as a varsity sport here...the local paper said that they would begin JV and Varsity sports next year. Yet I don't see Raymondville aligned in any district at the UIL website? Most likely we will be playing in 32-4A along with the current state champs Brownsville Lopez.

First us next Sinton:eek:

sinton66
06-04-2004, 10:39 PM
Oh no, hush your mouth. Phil C. would NEVER let soccer invade Sinton.

kaorder1999
06-04-2004, 10:39 PM
since you like correcting people in public.....you used HERE twice in the first sentence...not necessary:p :p :p

PhiI C
06-05-2004, 09:56 AM
Ray is it just boys' soccer or girls' soccer or both! If it is just boys' soccer I am writing a letter to the UIL protesting under grounds of Title X or whatever it is! If it is just girl's soccer I will go shhhhhhh! :) {Just kidding folks!} Either way Ray that is good news! I know you are very pleased and will be supportive! :)

Ray_BearKat
06-05-2004, 01:14 PM
Originally posted by kaorder1999
since you like correcting people in public.....you used HERE twice in the first sentence...not necessary:p :p :p

Damn, and I was trying soo hard not to mess up:D

Phil, I'm not sure the paper only said that Raymondville would be adding Soccer next fall it didn't say boys, girls or both. I am pleased with this outcome since almost all of our 3A's down here play soccer and we were one of the few odd men out.

kaorder1999
06-05-2004, 02:11 PM
Originally posted by Ray_BearKat
Damn, and I was trying soo hard not to mess up:D

Phil, I'm not sure the paper only said that Raymondville would be adding Soccer next fall it didn't say boys, girls or both. I am pleased with this outcome since almost all of our 3A's down here play soccer and we were one of the few odd men out.

hehe