PDA

View Full Version : Rockdale Upgrades

Old Tiger
06-02-2004, 12:27 PM
A Brand new softball field is under construction, a new consession stand, and restrooms. I think they are adding more seats.

CHS_Grad '85
06-02-2004, 12:32 PM
Wow... congrats... I thought y'all had a nice staduim already... can't wait to see the upgrade...

Old Tiger
06-02-2004, 12:35 PM
trust me the visitors side was way better than the home...i used the restroom over there and they had automatic flushers...and the home side just had 1 stall and 3 of them long urinals it was a disgrace to me...

speaking of automatic flushers...i used one at the hospital in waco and it gave courtosy flushes :D

CHS_Grad '85
06-02-2004, 12:43 PM
lol... I've used some of those... lol

Well now I feel privilaged... didn't realize the visitor's side had it better...

Wish Caldwell would upgrade their stadium... man, it's embarrassing... but the good news... the visitor's side is just as bad as the home side... only the visitor's have the shade as the sun is going down... talk about messed up...

Chris Hart
06-02-2004, 12:58 PM
Originally posted by Old Tiger
trust me the visitors side was way better than the home...i used the restroom over there and they had automatic flushers...and the home side just had 1 stall and 3 of them long urinals it was a disgrace to me...

speaking of automatic flushers...i used one at the hospital in waco and it gave courtosy flushes :D I'd hate to walk in after you, if the toilet suggested the courtesy flush itself.:D

CHS_Grad '85
06-02-2004, 01:03 PM
Originally posted by Chris Hart
I'd hate to walk in after you, if the toilet suggested the courtesy flush itself.:D ROFL

BIG BLUE DEFENSIVE END
06-02-2004, 01:44 PM
Originally posted by Old Tiger

speaking of automatic flushers...i used one at the hospital in waco and it gave courtosy flushes :D

For some reason I envision you doing the same thing as in Beavis and Butthead do America....

Old Tiger
06-02-2004, 03:40 PM
CHS_Grad'85 - i noticed that when we went to the jv/frosh giddings vs caldwell game my freshmen year.

Gary - what if i do?

Chris Hart - Yea hospital food just does it to ya ;)

bullfrog_alumni_02
06-02-2004, 09:52 PM
Originally posted by Chris Hart

speaking of automatic flushers...i used one at the hospital in waco and it gave courtosy flushes
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I'd hate to walk in after you, if the toilet suggested the courtesy flush itself.:D hahahaha