Sept. 17 Gonzales- (tba)
Sept. 24 Caldwell- Caldwell
Oct. 1 Rockdale- La Grange
Oct. 8 Giddings- La Grange
Oct. 15 Cameron- Cameron
Oct. 22 Hutto- La Grange
Oct. 29 Manor- Manor
Nov. 5 Smithville- La Grange

I am glad LG plays Manor later on in the season, so they can get all of the kinks worked out. Putting Rockdale to play in LG is a great thing also because playing in the Jungle is a hard thing to do.

Old Tiger
06-01-2004, 08:03 PM
well in that case I'm glad we play yall sooner

BIG BLUE DEFENSIVE END
06-01-2004, 08:13 PM
Aren't you the guy who plans to take Casey's head off next year?

La Grange
06-01-2004, 08:17 PM
If the situation occurs, then the situation occurs :D . Next year BBDE I am just going to try and win, and that is what I plan on doing.

Old Tiger
06-01-2004, 08:17 PM
no your thinking of the gonna be soph. that accidently got punched

BIG BLUE DEFENSIVE END
06-01-2004, 08:25 PM
What grade are you going to be in La Grange?

La Grange
06-01-2004, 08:26 PM
I will send you a pm, we don't need clutter posts :D .

Old Tiger
06-01-2004, 08:44 PM
a senior, 1st team all district MLB 5'5" 145 lbs...i looked up info on you

La Grange
06-01-2004, 08:51 PM
Thanks stalker, just kidding, nice to see you care so much :D .

Old Tiger
06-01-2004, 08:52 PM
lol, i know my football and sports in that matter

BIG BLUE DEFENSIVE END
06-01-2004, 09:03 PM
Casey Lane (Old Tiger) 5', 150 lbs. Honorable Mention as a Soph.

Old Tiger
06-01-2004, 09:10 PM
5'7" 145 lbs, gosh get it right!

Pudlugger
06-02-2004, 08:21 AM
What are the Leps doing this summer to prepare for a tough schedule? I hope some of those up and coming lineman show up for weight training and conditioning this summer. As I see it now the Leps will have to develop some new offensive lineman to fill key positions lost to graduation. What is your take on the situation? I understand some guys who dropped out last year are returning. Is that true and if so how motivated are they? Good luck next year. I'll be cheering for yall. BTW, Alby is on a strenuous workout program lifting and running and 5000 calorie diet that Trinity U puts all their players on in the summer. It is impressive.

BIG BLUE DEFENSIVE END
06-02-2004, 01:48 PM
5000 calorie diet? I probably eat twice that in one meal!

LGHernandez#5
06-02-2004, 02:00 PM
Yes Pudlugger we are all working out in the work out program. Yesterday was the first day and it went pretty well. The guys that are coming back got there heads on right. They are ready to hit the field and win some games. They understand what reputation La Grange football has and they aren't going to embarrass us.

Pudlugger
06-02-2004, 05:35 PM
Originally posted by LGHernandez#5
Yes Pudlugger we are all working out in the work out program. Yesterday was the first day and it went pretty well. The guys that are coming back got there heads on right. They are ready to hit the field and win some games. They understand what reputation La Grange football has and they aren't going to embarrass us.

LGH#5 that is great news. As you know champions are made on the off season. If LG isn't in shape and ready in the first week of August it is just a steep uphill grade from there on out. I hope the O Line shows up for the summer workouts daily. As a Rb you know how important strength and conditioning is on the O Line. As a senior I expect your leadership will spark some of these underclassman to achieve their potential. [that might mean making some phone calls to check up on some slackers this summer-LOL] I am encouraged that some of the guys who dropped out last year have the stones to come back. Good luck next season. I'll be watching you.:)

LGHernandez#5
06-02-2004, 09:48 PM
Originally posted by Pudlugger
LGH#5 that is great news. As you know champions are made on the off season. If LG isn't in shape and ready in the first week of August it is just a steep uphill grade from there on out. I hope the O Line shows up for the summer workouts daily. As a Rb you know how important strength and conditioning is on the O Line. As a senior I expect your leadership will spark some of these underclassman to achieve their potential. [that might mean making some phone calls to check up on some slackers this summer-LOL] I am encouraged that some of the guys who dropped out last year have the stones to come back. Good luck next season. I'll be watching you.:) Yes champions are made in the offseason, you've got to bust your butt to get what you want.Yes most of the o lineman have been coming to the workouts. Yes there is a big question mark in the air about our o line, but in the end I think our big guys are going to be good. Hey I love them because they protect me:rolleyes:. Thank you for the encouragement.