PDA

View Full Version : Funny to me!!!!

Ranger Mom
06-01-2004, 03:56 PM
This was in my email and it cracked me up for some reason!!

A young guy from Texas moves to California and goes to a big "everything under one roof" department store looking for a job. The manager says, "Do you have any sales experience?" The kid says, "Yeah, I was a salesman back home in Texas." Well, the boss liked the kid so he gave him the job. "You start tomorrow. I'll come down after we close and see how you did."
His first day on the job was rough but he got through it. After the store was locked up, the boss came down. "How many sales did you make today?" The kid says, "One." The boss says, "Just one? Our sales people average 20 or 30 sales a day. How much was the sale for?" The kid says, "$101,237.64." The boss says, "$101,237.64? What the hell did you sell?" Kid says,
"First I sold him a small fish hook. Then I sold him a medium fish hook. Then I sold him a larger fish hook.
Then I sold him a new fishing rod.
Then I asked him where he was going fishing and he said down at the coast, so I told him he was gonna need a boat, so we went down to the boat department and I sold him that twin engine Chris Craft.
Then he said he didn't think his Honda Civic would pull it, so I took him down to the automotive department and sold him that 4X4 Blazer.
" The boss said, "A guy came in here to buy a fish hook and you sold him a boat and truck?" Kid says, "No, he came in here to buy a box of tampons for his wife and I said, 'Well, your weekend's shot, you might as well go fishing!!!

BIG BLUE DEFENSIVE END
06-01-2004, 04:05 PM
:D :clap:

bullfrog_alumni_02
06-01-2004, 04:51 PM
Rm always manages to find something somewhere to bring a smile to all of our faces, yet again.

SintonFan
06-01-2004, 05:04 PM
ROFL
I've never had a weekend like that.:eyetwitch

jason
06-01-2004, 06:13 PM
lol

Old Tiger
06-01-2004, 06:17 PM
lol...

20dawgz05
06-01-2004, 07:45 PM
that was too cute!!! when i worked at HEB it was always funny to see guys come in and buy tampons some of them would laugh it off and others would turn all red haha!!!! guys are funny!!!!

CHS_Grad '85
06-02-2004, 07:58 AM
http://users.pandora.be/eforum/emoticons4u/happy/516.gif
Now that's funny... Good one Ranger Mom...

District303aPastPlayer
06-02-2004, 08:09 AM
Originally posted by 20dawgz05
that was too cute!!! when i worked at HEB it was always funny to see guys come in and buy tampons some of them would laugh it off and others would turn all red haha!!!! guys are funny!!!!
i know that feeling, seeing the guys try and hide them with a newspaper or something, like people are going to think its for them... i mean cmon guys, we WORK THERE, WE KNOW ITS NOT FOR YOU.

CatWoman
06-02-2004, 08:46 AM
Yeah, some men are too funny about that. I saw a comedian on HBO do a skit on the subject and he said he loved to go to the store and get tampons for his girlfriend. He said "I'm not what you would call a hunk, so when I buy them, I wave them in the air and say YES, I do have a women!! (this probably lost something in the translation, but it was hilarious when I saw it).

JasperDog94
06-02-2004, 10:09 AM
That's funny every time I read it.:clap: :clap: