See Ya Timberwolves!! :)

District303aPastPlayer
05-31-2004, 11:16 PM
Originally posted by wildstangs
See Ya Timberwolves!! :)
SHUT IT!

bullfrog_alumni_02
06-01-2004, 12:37 PM
i really could care less about the t'wolves, im a dallas fan, i just dont like the lakers, they are like the yankee's and im also glad to say the rangers beat the yankees 3-4 from what i hear...

Showtime33
06-01-2004, 12:45 PM
LOL Nobody likes a winner. Now I dont care much for the Yankees but I will say this, they are a winning organiztion and so are the Lakers. So is that why you say the Lakers are just like the Yankees, because they both are winners? If so, thanks for the compliment to the Lakers.

JasperDog94
06-01-2004, 12:47 PM
When it comes to the Yankees, they just buy the championship.:rolleyes: :rolleyes:

bullfrog_alumni_02
06-01-2004, 01:14 PM
i agree, but the rangers past few seasons have been less than par and beating the team who wins year after yr w/ out fail and a few exceptions...is something to be proud of, besides i had a friend who moved from the north a fewe yrs back and she went to that game, and lets just sy i have braggin rights from it, or i did till it was old news.

Showtime33
06-01-2004, 01:40 PM
Yeah, i understand because I hate the Yankees. I have been a Laker fan my whole life. I grew up watching the Lakers of the 80's and I have been a fan ever since and I will always be a fan. I also like the Mavs and if the Lakers didnt win the title, the other team I would love to see win it is the Mavs.

bullfrog_alumni_02
06-01-2004, 03:20 PM
thats respectable man. i really dont even like basketball, but for some reason whenever i watch the mavs i get a sense of urgency and tenacity. and theres the fact that they are from texas...

wildstangs
06-01-2004, 05:06 PM
I am a Lakers fan first. If they arent in it, I like the Spurs. Cant stand the Yankees.

bullfrog_alumni_02
06-01-2004, 05:10 PM
ill still do you one better, i like football, but really just college and high school, i find that they are the only ones that the athletes really play for the sport, i know in college sometimes the coach or the school pays the athlete to play for them. but they still arent all about monoey like in the pro's. nd football is really the only team sport that apeals to me.